Inexpensive bud trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m doing that all the time… so I guess the blades last a while? I can see where neglectful cleaning would not help either. Seems that they would have gotten dull on that last sticky batch I grew. Maybe would have broke it. If it has a washer to hold the blade on, you could try a recessed washer to bring it up a bit more…
I think blades aren't really an issue. They spin under the Grill, so all they encounter are leaves sticking through the grill. I don't put sticks in it. Main bud is cut off close to the bud, as are the smaller one underneath.

Bubba

I think blades aren't really an issue. They spin under the Grill, so all they encounter are leaves sticking through the grill. I don't put sticks in it. Main bud is cut off close to the bud, as are the smaller one underneath.

Bubba
They must get sticky like clippers do tho. Are they a PITA to clean after a sticky plant or two?

They must get sticky like clippers do tho. Are they a PITA to clean after a sticky plant or two?
I've done 4 plants, one minor cleaning. Paper towel with iso. My plastic top isn't harmed by the iso, wipes clean, as do blades.

I cleaned it after the first plant, did 2 more. Have a couple more to do, will clean after them. I don't know how some of these things fair, mine is from Infinity, the fan folks...

Bubba

Mine doesn't whip....but it may nae nae

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back