Inexpensive bud trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3127.jpeg

I could not be happier with the performance.

How long do the blades last?
The ones that came with mine are still okay. But I noticed what I thought was a warped blade and replaced it. Unfortunately, it wasn't the blade, but the way they mounted the gear box that spins it. The gear box is mounted at a slight angle making it difficult to get the blade as close as I would like. Of course, it works just fine as it is, but the engineer in me wanted to make it better : )

How long do the blades last?

a long time unless it is cranked to high speed and hits a hard stem and pop!….they break pretty easy at high speed , at least the ones we used…there may be better quality blades out there now , we used tose salad spinners about 10 yrs ago

so yeah , i will wager the technology is better now

The ones that came with mine are still okay. But I noticed what I thought was a warped blade and replaced it. Unfortunately, it wasn't the blade, but the way they mounted the gear box that spins it. The gear box is mounted at a slight angle making it difficult to get the blade as close as I would like. Of course, it works just fine as it is, but the engineer in me wanted to make it better : )

sometimes we had to bend the blades by hand a little bit so they would cut closer

Latest posts

Back