Inexpensive bud trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1683549074424.png

Finally ! A adult giving a opinion about the dam thing !
Thank you
Bag appeal is important if you sell.
If you dont sell ,matter less.
Even with clean up trim, much quicker. I don't know how similar devices are, but this one is pretty well put together. Nice solid feel. It's not the end all, but made trimming down a good sized plant much easier.

Bubba

Even with clean up trim, much quicker. I don't know how similar devices are, but this one is pretty well put together. Nice solid feel. It's not the end all, but made trimming down a good sized plant much easier.

Bubba
I have the ac infinity 19in. Very solid very well done

Larfy stuff does fine wet. Chops it up if you do it dry. I'm really happy I got mine. Trimming harvests in an 8x4 is too much by hand.
Did a snowcaine plant last night in nothing flat. It had been topped, so it had several cola branches.

I removed large and small fan leaves, anything with any stem between leaf and plant/bud.

I cut off the main cola close to bud, and stripped off all the smaller buds by pulling branch through fingers. This resulted in machine being loaded with everything from larger main bud to small popcorn. It all trimmed fine.

A small amount of finish trim required. I didn't bother fine trimming the popcorn, it's all going in the hashish bin.

Bubba

IMG_3094.jpeg

I done jumped on this train. I get to try it out in 5 more days. Got this’n for $60.00 and it came with a couple pairs of scissors. It’s a 13”, by the way.
I can’t see myself ever needing anything bigger than that.

View attachment 327945
I done jumped on this train. I get to try it out in 5 more days. Got this’n for $60.00 and it came with a couple pairs of scissors. It’s a 13”, by the way.
Mine came with sissors, but they were a total joke. 10 dollar throw aways are way better. You got a good deal, I paid 130. I did a Glue Sniffer today I keep altering how i do it, and am learning. There is an optimal fill point, works better a little loaded than leaving it light.....the other buds hold other buds against the grill so blade is more effective. But dont overload, just stay in that sweet spot and keep turning. Speed doesnt help, slow and steady. several turns one way, then the other. It took a little while to finish, but it will get a little closer trim. NOT as close as I like, but touch up is a snap.

I dont dread taking a plant down, and Im done in a quick.

Bubba

View attachment 327945
I want to get one and put a 10 hp. three phase motor variable speed with a forward reverse magnetic starter and try if i can to incorporate some dynamic breaking into the mix as soon as I find out what dynamic breaking is .... :rolleyes::)

Last edited:
Mine came with sissors, but they were a total joke. 10 dollar throw aways are way better. You got a good deal, I paid 130. I did a Glue Sniffer today I keep altering how i do it, and am learning. There is an optimal fill point, works better a little loaded than leaving it light.....the other buds hold other buds against the grill so blade is more effective. But dont overload, just stay in that sweet spot and keep turning. Speed doesnt help, slow and steady. several turns one way, then the other. It took a little while to finish, but it will get a little closer trim. NOT as close as I like, but touch up is a snap.

I dont dread taking a plant down, and Im done in a quick.

Bubba

have you had to clean all the rubber fingers yet?

and , are you doing anything with the leftover trim?…..you probably mentioned it already but hey , i am stoned to the bone

have you had to clean all the rubber fingers yet?

and , are you doing anything with the leftover trim?…..you probably mentioned it already but hey , i am stoned to the bone
The trim goes into my hash bin. frozen for bubble, dry, then frozen for QWET. Time to go make bubble, I have a pillow of Motorbreath 15, Snowcaine, Glue sniffer and Hindu kush sugar leaves.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back