Inexpensive bud trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and have you cleaned the rubber fingers yet?
Once, I dampened a paper towel with a little iso. That was after the first plant. I've done 3 more without cleaning, have 3 more to cut. Was sort of hoping big balls of hash would form on them....

Then it's just the chrimea3, one plant scrogged out in a 2x4. Taking a bunch of cuts to even the bud level of all the shoots, recover and 12/12. If the cuts live, will decide if they will be mother's this summer, usually take the hottest part off growing.

New light, new circulation setup, maybe will be cool enough for a 4x4 grow. Would like to clean out a 4x2 room, remove 2x4 and all, buy a couple 3 or 4 of the fc-e 8500 and fix them as close to ceiling as heat will allow. Power supply is moveable and has plenty of leed.

Then plants would be on stands or tables with adjustable height. If my back had a tail, it would be wagging!

I'm sort of doing this now, been keeping lights all the way up as high as I can set them. Doesn't matter for sprout or veg, even not all the way 100% is plenty. Cooler running too. Can always raise them via adjustable table, or my preference, styrofoam spacers, and stacking those drip pans with pot risers.put pot on one, and what ever it takes to get it close enough. No bending over would be great. And now that I have said that out loud, roster will be having a meme with bubba bent over....

Bubba

Last edited:
B6962FFF-45EF-46E9-8CE1-41CD15FDC3B8.jpeg

Lol, ok guys, I kinda saw that coming.
I am down the road getting my camper ready for the upcoming weekend.
First trip of the year, going to my favorite fishing spot.
I will take some pics, and get them on here as soon as I get home.

Lol, well I have not made it home yet. The wife and I had a couple too many beers while getting the camper ready yesterday, so we decided to crash in it.
I am still waiting for her to wake up.
She had a few more than me, so it might be a while.

Latest posts

Back