Turkeyneck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys! I'm back.. I moved and just got the net back up and running... so I'll try not to vanish again;) I've been super busy but now that things are starting to settle down i'm starting to work on a plan for a new room.. which I'll elaborate on later... Thanks for the concerns NV you're a good bro:) cheers.

Lets get that room up and running TurkeyNeck, I always enjoyed your grows:D

TURKEYNECK said:
Sorry guys! I'm back.. I moved and just got the net back up and running... so I'll try not to vanish again;) I've been super busy but now that things are starting to settle down i'm starting to work on a plan for a new room.. which I'll elaborate on later... Thanks for the concerns NV you're a good bro:) cheers.

Hey hey hey!!:D Lookee who's back!!! Good to hear all is well bro.. Can't wait ta hear about this new room bud.. Did you get a bigger place? You still have your equipment? Or is everything gonna be new?? Hey TN, we got the thanks button back!!! lol fun stuff.. BBP is back, TN is back, man, it's turnin' out to be a pretty darn good month around here!!:D

TURKEYNECK said:

Welcome back, you old goat, er, Turkey :D

WB bro. Hope ya get settled in quickly and can get a grow going ASAP. It's good to see you around again.

Heeeeeeee's baaaaaaaack! Hey buddy, good to see your smiling face is still around. lol

This is too cool--I just did a search for your axe, Turkey, to see if you were still above ground. Too many regulars seem to have drifted as of late, so I'm glad you're back. I've missed your ha-ha's.

Man O man..moving is too much like work!
NV I did keep all my gear, but I still wanna upgrade a little...
unfortunately Its not a "bigger" place..but it's alot nicer, and it's MINE:)
Ive just gotta keep it super stealth...new house=lotsa visitors..

Hey but thanks again for the warm welcome-backs and I am siked to be back! I'll start a journal soon enough... oh yeah I'm glad we got the thnx button back:) feels like home again;)

Latest posts

Back