twisting and yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nycdiesel

Reaction score
I have 10 auto-ak's these are the sickest.

FF ocean forest
FF grow big
FF big bloom
Ph 6.4
Temp 65 - 75
24/7 light T-5, 3-4 inches away
Air flow is definitely not a problem
Humidity ranges with what's outside
I've been using tap water (ph 6.8) chlorinated i believe. Do not have ppm/ec meter.

Haven't done much feeding due to quality soil (scared of nute burn). A capful of grow big to 2 gal every other feeding, capful of big bloom to every gal.

I mist 2/3x daily (gives me an excuse to play in there). Also a couple of drops (2-3 in 1 QT) of the grow big in mist twice a week.

I had low ph of 5.9, slowing i've been adding an ash dressing to top of soil to remedy. I'd like to raise it to about 6.6, so far the higher the ph the happier they seem.

Plants range in age from 1 1/2 months to about 3 weeks. Some of the younger have the twisted leaves 1 of the older has yellow tips on new growth.

The twisted leaves really bother me for some reason:hitchair: much more then the slight yellowing on newest growth.

1) twisted, white spots are actually ash the got blown around by fan
2) newest growth on oldest yellow tips
3) a lil yellow n some twist on oldest fan leaves of oldest girl

twist.jpg

yellow tips .jpg

yellowtwist.jpg

i would up the nute intake and stop the misting ,well at least really cut down ,,i find my plants twist a little when they get water droplets and the fan blowing on them

Latest posts

Back