UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: your first Harvest...Do you know what to do next:rofl: Good luck on the rest..sending some more boyZ to watch over your Ladies :heart: :chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
so it's full steam ahead with the Blush now?

well 2 more bluemystic to come down over the next couple of weeks :D

but yes i have 3 lady blush in flower at the minute :woohoo: with 3 more still undecided :woohoo:

u[date on them monday :48:

hey 4u,Thanks ;) its certainly been calmer sinse your boyz have been about :rofl:

cheers rockster and its true i am impatient :p why wait till tomorrow if it benifits you more today ;)

happy smoking :48:

how big were they when you put them into flower?...and roughly how old?... 'n how big r they now?... still getting bigger?... r the fans nice and big?... and kinda "frilly" look'n?:hubba: :cool:

great looking bud there hun :D at least you got other plants to let go for a while :)

well the one above is the first one to be harvested ,,,,and it wasnt a lot that above in the last pic weighed 27g wet :eek: but they other 2 should bring in slightly more as i havnt been pinching of them :giggle:,,but i wasnt expecting huge yeilds as they went in 12/12 from seed as well as quite a bit of upset along the way :spit:,,they were just to get my homegrown stash started again :48:

very nice that'll hold you over till the other are done lol

thats great i am a week away from choping my first plants!! can't wait, i have stoped all feeding an am just giving water. haze got another oh i say 8 weeks to go lol! 2 others will be done much much sooner. started a sea of green grow, well not real cuz they are going to grow as much as they want, but i planted 40 beans. lol should be fun. so them blush how long did u vegg them for? so the smoke good grom the mystics? i orderd them, along with others, for my 3ed all disener grow lol. well best of luck finishing off the mystic an keep the X away from the blush! lol take care girl.

Thanks wiseguy chef ,,,i vegged the blush for about 5 weeks i think ,,,gonna update soon so will get excat dates then ,,,buty yeah the smoke is very nice of the blue mystic ,,good luck with your grow :48:

well only a small update as im too stoonned once again

well heres the next girl to come down 100_5454.JPG

then heres blush in her 2nd week of flowering flower after vegging for around 6-7 weeks
100_5458.JPG

and of all the plants in flower

100_5460.JPG 100_5459.JPG

happy smoking :48:

Hey UKgirl420 you just said my 4 most favorite words.."Too Stoned..and..Happy Smoking"

Your girls are looking very nice:aok:

Wow, awsome garden, looks like some great herb you got yourself!

awfully perty garden ya got yerself there, girl... :hubba:

nice:aok:

is that some kinda funky top growing on the Blush???

That crazy vancouver guy said:
awfully perty garden ya got yerself there, girl... :hubba:

nice:aok:

is that some kinda funky top growing on the Blush???

:rofl: no what you all failed to spot was she was extremely thirsty and desperate for a drink ,,,,so crazy that was miss Blush all uncovered with out the fans to cover her modesty;)

happy smoking all ,,,:48:
silly stoned again:p this blue mystic is sure is a nice smoke :hubba:

UKgirl420 said:
.... this blue mystic is sure is a nice smoke :hubba:

Cool.... if you had one word to describe it what would it be? and on a scale on 1 to 10 how stone does is get ya? With 10 being the best high yet.

I have been looking at this strain to buy for a future grow, but I am just so confused on what to get and where to get it.

uk so how was the smoke just wondering :hubba: but life is good in california send me a message miss your PM's ...

Latest posts

Back