UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yea pics look great been busy seems you know how to keep your ladies though but I sure didnt miss the water part :D

pcduck said:
Cool.... if you had one word to describe it what would it be? and on a scale on 1 to 10 how stone does is get ya? With 10 being the best high yet.

I have been looking at this strain to buy for a future grow, but I am just so confused on what to get and where to get it.

One word :eek: ok well here goes ,,,let me take a nice deep toke and see what comes to mind :rolleyes: :48:

ok
refreshinglybodytinglyeurophicllywarmfeeling,,,

sheet who needs hard drugs when you can grow this :rofl:

:p :fly:

ThanksUKgirl420 That is what I am looking for. The seed banks sez that they are a moderate grow not for the beginner :( They are not that hard? are they to grow?

UKgirl420 said:
well im a begginer and they sure took some stress:p
so go for it :48:

pcduck said:
I have been looking at this strain to buy for a future grow, but I am just so confused on what to get and where to get it.

This ^^^^ is even more true:rofl: On the what to get:rofl: to many choices:)

well i chopped the 2nd one :D

100_5467.JPG100_5469.JPG100_5484.JPG

happy smoking :48:

time for another update :D
well the last blue mystic is enjoying her last week
PC100111.JPGPC100112.JPGPC100114.JPG
next pics are of the female blush in various stages of flower ranging from just showing to small bud sites :p
PC100101.JPGPC100107.JPGPC100109.JPG
PC100110.JPGPC100122.JPG

ok now down a post for update to veg cupboard :D

but while im doing it take this and pass it on :48:

Those are Looking very good UKgirl. Keep on keepN on:lama:

:watchplant:

ok heres the veg cupboard ,,
first set of pics are of my lst female blush :D
PC100126.JPGPC100127.JPGPC100129.JPG
PC100130.JPG
and the others below are varoius blush kult skush 1 & 2 :p
PC100131.JPGPC100133.JPGPC100134.JPG

ohh i did forget to mention in the above post i have put some of the vegging plants into flower ,,,waiting for sex to be determined and ive had too beautiful looking males that have now been destroyed :D

well untill next time happy smoking all :48:
im :fly: high :fly:

lookin good ukgirl. i do have a question though, how tall where those blush when you started flowering them?

i about to start flowering my kult and blush. maybe another week. can't wait to hear how the smoke is.. good luck

well miss uk seeing what happend in the middle of your grow, your mystics came out nice!! hows the smoke from the girls??? i got me some beans i will be poping in the summer would like to know how good the smoke is.

thanks for dropping in my yard 4u ,,hydro wiseguy ,,,yeah im lovin the smoke if you go to the top of this page i describe it :rofl: well even just aafter a few days in a jar the smoke is so much smoother and sweeter :48:

hey slowmo they ranged between 5 or 6 inches above the soil,,

:48:

Your garden is looking fantastic UKgirl420

Bummer about the males:(

thanks duck ,,

but i dont mind the odd male in my garden providing hes outed as soon as he shows his true colours :spit: we need the odd one or too to make the world go round :giggle:

good day ev1 ,,,happy smoking :48:

Looking very good, as usual hun :D Are you not keeping any males for pollen? Hope all is well with you :)

Hey thorn yes im good ,,i hope you and sirius is too :peace:

as for keeping a male of the blush ,i was tempted but ,i have a few more seeds yet so i may try then :48:

I don't know all the fancy computer stuff and how to navigate to well yet but I've posted some pictures of what me and Mrs. jones got going in the gallery,I got my white widow in the mail today so things are going to stink.

Latest posts

Back