UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allmashedup said:
... i know the secret to growing this is to be PATIENT!....and i aint got any..!

I hear that this is a common phenomenon among growers..:rofl:

And I have it too:rofl:

Thorn said:
hehehe nice one hun, 5 fems pretty good going and still could be more!! Do you live in/near the city? Where I am at the moment I'm out in the country/village and struggle so bad to find any to buy, and when I do its usually only through old friends and a LOT of the dealers are so careful about who they deal to that a lot don't wanna know.

yes im real close to the city :D but far enough away to see the rural side of life :giggle: ,,,

slowmo77 said:
smoke up ukgirl. hows the blush and kult doing?

hey slow i allways am ;) and omg im :heart: the blush and kult ,,,dam they are filling out everyday ,,well it seems that way or maybe my blue mystic is a real goooood smoke :rolleyes: ,,,
ill take some pics once lights are on ,,,im really getting excited for these ladies ,,,:peace:

allmashedup said:
your grow looks brill.. my autos are doin well. but my blueberry cheese are not. it made me laugh when you said you had to cut her down and smoke her. cause i am sooo inpatient too. i reckon i could smoke a veged plant without any bud on. i get that inpatient! and i know the secret to growing this is to be PATIENT!....and i aint got any..!

Quote=pcduck
I hear that this is a common phenomenon among growers..:rofl:

And I have it too:rofl:

:rofl: me neither im surprized i let em go as long as i did :eek:

heres my blush in flower

100_5668.JPG100_5669.JPG100_5670.JPG100_5685.JPG
100_5671.JPG100_5673.JPG100_5675.JPG100_5676.JPG
and here we have ,,,skush1 kult and skush2
100_5686.JPG100_5688.JPG100_5693.JPG

any q or comments welcome ,;)

happy smoking all :48:

Your ladies are looking sweet and what big buds:holysheep: they are getting.:aok:
That skush is looking like an interesting grow.:hubba: :hubba: :D

Thanks duck ,,,,im really liking these
oh and i forgot to mention i topped the skush12 and kult ,,dont know why i did :ignore: i just found myself doing it one bored stooned afternoon :hitchair:
i need to remeber to stop messing with my ladies when :fly: :rofl:

ohh yeah and i pulled a skush1 outta there for looking like she was about to put on some boxer shorts :eek: but just incase its sitting on my window sill untill further comfimation :cool:

:48:

Oh my we don't want the girls in boxers.... That one girl on 'Sex and the City' wore them and I hated the show:rofl:

I also find myself doing goofy things when I am :fly: :stoned:

4u2sm0ke said:
:heart::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck:

I am sorta new at this computer lingo/slang but does that ^ ^ mean you are into S & M or BDSM or what?:rofl:

pcduck said:
I am sorta new at this computer lingo/slang but does that ^ ^ mean you are into S & M or BDSM or what?:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

so which one is it 4U ;)

oltomnoddy said:
Just out of curiosity, how tall are these plants?

hi there:ciao: the top plants vary between 20 -23 inches
not sure on the others

:48:

looking nice as all ways my dear. u still enjoying that blue mystics? what was the finle yiled? i cut my first plant today!! had 80% tricomes turned amber. can't wait to smoke her! anyhow keepem green girl!!!!

Wiseguy_Chef said:
looking nice as all ways my dear. u still enjoying that blue mystics? what was the finle yiled? i cut my first plant today!! had 80% tricomes turned amber. can't wait to smoke her! anyhow keepem green girl!!!!

Thanks wiseguy ....ive still a little left ,,but ufortunatley i forgot to weigh all there final dried weights but im guessing not much more than an 1oz ,,,but i aint needing to smoke as much of BlueMystic as i do normally :D
:yay: congrats on first ladie:48:

I just hatch 9 feminized white widow, I pray they look that good at 10 days,

Beautiful plants UKgirl.
I just love smoking my own grown.
The other day, I gave a fellow grower a nice bud of mango. An hour or so later, we toked one of her J's, and I got wasted. Later she told me it was my own grown she rolled! I think she added hash to it, lol.

Latest posts

Back