UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yay: nice job Girl..those look great..and it looks like the wet one will bring you in a little over and ounce..:clap: sounds like you just made room for more plants:lama: Keep us posted..but most of all KEEP M GREEN:bolt::bong:

well the dried weight of the 12 inch cola came in at

100_6174.JPG i thought it might have been a little more :rolleyes: but so what its mine :D

Happy smokin all :48:

Congrats UKgirl420 on the size of that cola.

:eek: After seeing that I realize that I am not worthy.:eek:

lol that is one serious bud!!! Still an ounce of that other one is pretty darn good :hubba: yea we're really good thanks. lovelly day here today...i'm off for a cycle up to see the horses, gotta love the fresh air. Really must get some new pics on my journals soon though so keep an eye out. You seem to be doing really well with those candy grow plants :)

Oooooohhhh, that is going to be a pretty bud once it gets a hair cut.

Your ability to grow massive colas is truly amazing UK. :holysheep:

lordhighlama said:
Oooooohhhh, that is going to be a pretty bud once it gets a hair cut.

Your ability to grow massive colas is truly amazing UK. :holysheep:

Cheers lordhighlama :aok: but its pure luck ;)

slowmo77 said:
lookin good ukgirl. hows the smoke so far?

:holysheep: i am loving it slowmo ,,its a nice silly high that makes you want to do things ,not laze around ,,,that was the one with cloudy trichs with just a couple of amber and stilla few clear .....the next smoke ill be trying is opaque with no clear and a bit more amber :D
but i have a skush1 to chop down tomorrow ,shes only little but nice and tight buds ,,not even had a tester of her yet :ignore: so we will see how that is also after a little quick dry ,,,,:48:

ok heres the first of 2 harvests today :D
first lady kult ,,before ,after ,,trimmed,,and wet weight ;)
100_6161.JPG100_6162.JPG100_6164.JPG
100_6173.JPGDSC00014.JPG

happy smoking :48: :bong2:

Looks like you have had another successful grow UKgirl420 :aok: Congratulations:yay: :dancing: :dancing: :yay:

thanks duck just trying to upload the next lot but picassos playing games with me tonight :hairpull:

i hope so jbonez ,,,but its been drying really light :confused:

but its all good :48:

:rolleyes: Your pictures are worth the wait:) :cool:

and heres the last kult for now just got 1 left in flower which is the lst girl in the journal but she has a good few weeks to go yet ,,,:D

View attachment 102466100_6189.JPG

happy smoking all :48: :bong2:

That is very tasty looking, UKgirl. Great job. :woohoo:Lovely color green, kind of minty. Hope she smokes real fine. If you have any trouble trying it, I will volunteer to do the smoke report for ya!:hubba:

Looking fantastic:aok:
congrats on the harvest

Latest posts

Back