UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
Hehe yea I think that plant will be the world smallest MJ plant ever lol I'm ok thanks for asking, keeping myself pretty busy and just the 2 days week with the horses, mucking out and grooming is keeping me pretty fit :D Hope that ex of yours isn;t causing you grief?!

Does a leopard change his spots :rolleyes: but at least my girls get to harvest these days :D

:48: :bong1: :48:

WOW!!!!! Your girls sure have grown up:holysheep: A virus completely wiped out my old computer and I was just able to get a new one. Glad to see everyting tured out so well. I got some Purple Chitral X Uzbeki's going and 1 Blueberry X Cotton Candy that are doing very well. 10000x better then the shitty bagseed brickweed grow I had going lol. My girls are about a week behind your 4 week old plant I believe.

Take care,
pce

hello ukgirl.:) and who was that lovely girl who got the chop yesterday?

she looked rather nice. have you ever considered doing a diy hydro grow? i recently switched to water, and am loving it so far. imo, it is far easier than soil. and cleaner.

i know, i know. your the girl next door who likes to play in the dirt.:hubba: :D :cool: .

:ciao: ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
hello ukgirl.:) and who was that lovely girl who got the chop yesterday?

she looked rather nice. have you ever considered doing a diy hydro grow? i recently switched to water, and am loving it so far. imo, it is far easier than soil. and cleaner.

i know, i know. your the girl next door who likes to play in the dirt.:hubba: :D :cool: .

:ciao: ...bb...

hey bb welcome back in my dirt garden :D , im thinking she was skush2 ,,forgot to properly label stoner moment :doh:
as for hydro ,,even dirt girls like a change sometimes ;),,,hehehe after 20 yrs of smoking js ive finally found the wonders of a bong :bong2:so yeah im gonna try 1 dwc bucket once the outdoor is up and blooming around august /sept ,,and see if i like it ,,,
:48:

I'm always amazed at how much you guys get off of your plants:holysheep: . I don't have enough lumens so mine don't bud out like that. Don't get me wrong, my stuff gets me plenty high:bong: : :cool: , but just not the weight that you got off of yours :aok: .

powerplanter said:
I'm always amazed at how much you guys get off of your plants:holysheep: . I don't have enough lumens so mine don't bud out like that. Don't get me wrong, my stuff gets me plenty high:bong: : :cool: , but just not the weight that you got off of yours :aok: .

hi there powerplanter ,,:welcome: to my garden ,,the last one i harvested once dried will only be enough for a night or so ,worth of smoke maybe a bit longer since its homegrown :D it also depends on the strain how long you have vegged for how healthy you kept her much you will get of each plant ,,,but why havnt you got enough lumens ,,that should of been one of your first prioritys when thinking about growing :hairpull: what you growing with cfls flo hps? you can allways add more cfls to the grow to make up the lumens ..cheaply enough ,,,
hahha you wont becoming back now after that :rant:,,sorry i was just confused as to why you are not using enough lumens ?:peace:

Hi UKgirl, yea I'm growing with flo. and cfl. I didn't read enough about lights before ordering my seeds. I got laid-off in sept. and now don't have the money to buy the HPS that I would like. So I do as well as I can with what I got. Hopefully the economy will pick up soon, and I can do this right.

ok another week has :fly: by and its update time :cool:

now the lst is getting yellow fan leaves very quick :confused: ive gave her some teas and extra nutes to green her up ,,but yet nothing will stop them leaves from fading and dropping like its autumn :p ,,well ill just have to keep my eye on her :rolleyes:
100_0666.JPG100_0669.JPG100_0670.JPG
100_0673.JPG100_0686.JPG

next is the skush 5 weeks

100_0688.JPG100_0697.JPG100_0704.JPG
and 1 of a couple more just gone into flower
100_0707.JPG
happy smoking all :48:

hi ukgirl for the yellowing leaves id try giving the plants a flush with plain water and checking the run-off (i assume you have cf meter) then you will have something to work on regarding problem solving.

later

uk420maan

Looking just lovely UKgirl :) Hope you are having as good weather as we are here, looks like its gonna be nice for the week :D

uk420maan said:
hi ukgirl for the yellowing leaves id try giving the plants a flush with plain water and checking the run-off (i assume you have cf meter) then you will have something to work on regarding problem solving.

later

uk420maan

:cool2: it was around 6,5 -6.7 ,,,il recheck when lights come on ,in the morning :peace:,

Thorn said:
Looking just lovely UKgirl :) Hope you are having as good weather as we are here, looks like its gonna be nice for the week :D

Thanks Thorn ,,gonna keep my eye on the lst girl tho :rolleyes: ,,,and yes the weather has been quite mild ,,still a few rain showers tho :ignore:

Yea not sure whats going on there, how long into flowering is she now? The rain has stopped, at least for a while, here and it looks set to be a mainly sunny week :D Definately gonna be making the most of it when I can :)

UKgirl420 said:
:cool2: it was around 6,5 -6.7 ,,,il recheck when lights come on ,in the morning :peace:,

CF YA DOZEY BLEEDER NOT PH

lol

6.8 in soil is perfection for everything nutrient uptake wise but is not an essential thing in soil due to soil being able to buffer it....:p but cf is nutrient strength so do you have a cf truncheon?? to check nute strength or run off.

i.e. if run off is way too high its best to to flush it with plain water:hubba: but if its too low then best to give plants some food.:p

ps nice chatting with ya girl:p :D

Latest posts

Back