UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well another week has passed us all by ,,,and im pleased to say i think i might reach harvest :woohoo: couple more weeks to go i think till the first chop
all pics my 3 girls and last one is female blush under flower pics 5 -8 are of the eldest girl
100_4975.JPG100_4976.JPG
100_4977.JPG100_4979.JPG
100_4980.JPG100_4982.JPG
100_4983.JPG100_4984.JPG
100_4987.JPG

happy toking all :48: and happy new year :peace:

GMCORP said:
You have pretty toes!:giggle:

yes you do:hubba: But even better looking Ladies..Ukgirl..I sent some of me BOYz to hold back that dip stick :chuck: so you can finnaly get to a Harvest:lama: ..just a few more weeks..I say screw that cubbard shut so no one gets to them..;) they look just wonderfull KEEP M GREEN:D ..:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
yes you do:hubba: But even better looking Ladies..Ukgirl..I sent some of me BOYz to hold back that dip stick :chuck: so you can finnaly get to a Harvest:lama: ..just a few more weeks..I say screw that cubbard shut so no one gets to them..;) they look just wonderfull KEEP M GREEN:D ..:bolt::bong:

thanks 4 u ,,for dropping in and for the sending boyz,, ill reward them nicely ;) they did a good job keeping my ladys safe :giggle:

Your girls are looking very nice UKgirl420

oh yeah ukgirl, them are lovely looking ladies. what is pic 5-8? very nice grow. keep up the good work...bb...

ok batteries recharged so here are the blush and co in veg
the first pic is of the female blush that im trying lst on
100_5005.JPG100_5007.JPG
some kult just under 3 weeks old some got caught in the fan :eek: and a few leaves got sliced :rolleyes:
100_5009.JPG
these are the new :baby: 3 skush#1,,3 skush#2 and 2 blush
100_5010.JPG

put 2 more kult in to germ ,,and now veg box is at full capacity :D

happy toking :48: happy newyear ev1 :peace:

looking great as all ways girl. keepem green have a happy new year, getting it started early lol with some london dry gin. sure love that stuff tangueray is very nice. so is crown. u brits sure got some good stuff.

Cheers mate ;)

make sure to :joint: one for me lol. u see the new year befor me!

Looking real nice UKgirl420. That Blue Mistic Is looking sweet.

banjobuzz said:
lol. what i meant is , what strain is 5-8? lol...bb...

:rofl: is that the same as 8-5 :p :bolt::bong:

athe Veg Cab is looking good..i make mince meat outta some leafs too..it happen..Ive even bent over in my flower room and i dont have the fan shield on and have chopped me ear a time or 2..But that Fan has stopped working and have thrown it away..lol..KEEP M GREEN..and Keep us posted:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back