UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear about that hun, what a jerk! can you change your locks?

yea they seem to look ok. and that blush male looks like a good specimen :D

what??? oh dear! shame u got plants in a way otherwise you coulda hadhim done for breaking and entering. how on earth did he get in? i hate people like that. i almost had one of them a few years ago, i somehow managed to quit smoking while he was around lol!

hope your having a better day today? :)

hey GMCORP i just noticed your avatar nice, but i think i speak for most of the guys here when i say we wanna see the rest of that picture. im not sure if thats a big bud or a little boob! jk

Thorn said:
what??? oh dear! shame u got plants in a way otherwise you coulda hadhim done for breaking and entering. how on earth did he get in? i hate people like that. i almost had one of them a few years ago, i somehow managed to quit smoking while he was around lol!

hope your having a better day today? :)

hi thorn ...gmcorp
:hitchair:

happy toking all :48:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
speak fer yerself, slowmo... I'm a gentleman....:rolleyes:

:p :cool:

TCVG is indeed my kind of gentleman ;)

slowmo77 said:
hey GMCORP i just noticed your avatar nice, but i think i speak for most of the guys here when i say we wanna see the rest of that picture. im not sure if thats a big bud or a little boob! jk

it's both dear.

Just a humble, hearty handful for the hubby ;)

Avatar is now the whole picture :bongin:

Good luck UKGirl, at keeping the unwanteds out of the ladies' room!

speak fer yerself, slowmo... I'm a gentleman....:rolleyes:

:p :cool:

:rofl: :**: i almost fell out when i read that! ;)

hey why isn't the smile for ** workin? thats dirty

:hubba: :D :cool:

what's that, babe?... one that smokes a lotta pot? ? ? :rofl:

There is no other kind of true gentleman :p

The sacred Ganj makes even the worst of men gentler, and elevates the true gentleman to new heights... imho;), pun intended.

wow, ukgirl your jornal sure is funny. got guys talking about boob's got your *** of an X busting up your plants. he lucky u ant got a man like some of us smokers around here. cuz some one sure would have got his head broke busting in like that. but anyhow, looks like they are recovering ok. i would say just give them some indoor lighting from some windows. till u get the HPS bulbs in. so sad to hear about them flowering girl. well here some GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO to help u get back on track. keep that chin up, i am sure a good grower like your self will nurse them girls back to good helth. best of luck girl.

:rofl:thanks wiseguy chef for the kind words ,, and :woohoo: my babies are back in their growroom soaking up the lumens once more ,,,,,im not expectimg great things from these flowering girls now ,,,just want to see them get finnished , :p
:48: happy holidays :48:

This is a fun thread. Props to your attitude UKgirl. I like your spirit, and that blush is very pretty.

as long as you keeped on giveing them a dark time they should be fine. with the limited lighting won't hurt yeild that much girl so you should still have some great harvest from them 3 girls.

UKgirl420 said:
just want to see them get finnished , :p

Don't we all :p hehe

Does the freak just hang round the corner and wait or something?? :rolleyes:

Anyway lookin forward to seeing some new pics of the girls under the lumens :D

Latest posts

Back