UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good UK Girl i have some blue mystic i havent poped yet but im for sure gonna watch yours to see what they are capable of:hubba:
also do you know what strains are in the blush im guessing Blueberry x Kush just curious:confused:

hi ukgirl,:) hope your well today, ive just popped in for a quick look, and :holysheep: your plants look massive. and really healthy too, is this your 1st grow ?
well done.

Pothead420 said:
looking good UK Girl i have some blue mystic i havent poped yet but im for sure gonna watch yours to see what they are capable of:hubba:
also do you know what strains are in the blush im guessing Blueberry x Kush just curious:confused:

hi pothead thanks for dropping in
for info on the blush youll have to ask TCVG he.s the breeder of them im just one of the many testers :giggle:
good luck with your mystics when you start them :48:

allmashedup said:
hi ukgirl,:) hope your well today, ive just popped in for a quick look, and :holysheep: your plants look massive. and really healthy too, is this your 1st grow ?
well done.

hey allmashedup ,,yeah im good thanks ,,apart from some toothache but we have meds 4 that right :hubba:

no this isnt my first grow ,,started back in feb ,,but had to stop for a little while ,,,but now im back with avengence :D ,,and apart from the fact i need some decent homegrown lol

thanks for stopping by my yard and how are yu ?
:48:

ok another week gone by and its update time :tokie:
100_4672.JPG100_4682.JPG
100_4674.JPG100_4676.JPG
100_4678.JPG100_4679.JPG
100_4684.JPG

having a few problems with lower leaves ,,,so i cheked the ph ,,thats 6.2 -6.5
so i think it might ne a mag def ,,,going to spray with epsom salts tonight ,,see if that helps
as usuall all advise and coments welcome :48:

and heres the blush ,,,i have transplanted these into there final homes
and they loved the bio bloom grow ,,at full strength ,,pic no 3 grew into the cfls and got a little burnt but has recovered well :hubba:
100_4698.JPG100_4699.JPG
100_4700.JPG100_4703.JPG

as usual all advise and comments welcome
happy toking all :48:

UKgirl420 said:

having a few problems with lower leaves ,,,so i cheked the ph ,,thats 6.2 -6.5
so i think it might be a mag def ,,,going to spray with epsom salts tonight ,,see if that helps

Hey UK420 looking good! Do you just spray just the leaf with epsom salt or the whole plant? I have never sprayed with epsom salt just watered with it and wondering how well the spray works.

Girls are beautiful ukgirl.:) . they look very healthy. keep up the great work...bb...

lookin good ukgirl, how old are the blush now? im tryin to keep an eye on yours to know what to expect from mine.

I can;t see the pics...can everyone else? hope they doin ok for you hun :)

i can see them thorn. wow they looking nice, i likeing that strain. keep it up girl. GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO

slowmo77 said:
lookin good ukgirl, how old are the blush now? im tryin to keep an eye on yours to know what to expect from mine.

a little over 3 weeks old today slomo77

Quote:
pcduck
Hey UK420 looking good! Do you just spray just the leaf with epsom salt or the whole plant? I have never sprayed with epsom salt just watered with it and wondering how well the spray works.

idk :giggle: first time im gonna try it ,,,but its gonna be tomorrow now ,,,chemist was closed and couldnt get epsom salts ,,but i guess i spray the leaves affected unless anyone can tell me diffrent

4U ,,thanks for the mojo ,,,gonna be needing as much as i can get
BanjoBuzz,thorn and wise guy thanks :48:

hey buddyluv thanks for dropping in ,,,the bluemystic are in flower and the blush will carry on vegging till the mystics are done ,,about another 4 or 5weeks ,till the eldest one can be harvested ,,,then i can start moving the blush in ,,providing there is a female amongst them :48:,,,

I see the pics now...I think my pc was just being gay (no offence intended to gay people :)) they look GREAT UK!!!!

what kinda nutes, and at what strength are you giving to the Blush at this time, UK?

hey crazy ,,,i am giving them full strength bio grow ,,,,they have had 2 feeds up to now ,,,do you recomend every water or every other water ??

also if any one knows how much epsom salts to how much water ,,,and should i foliar spray or water with it ???

thanks in advanced :peace:
happy toking all :48:

looks great to me UK,keep it up,whatever you are doing,its right on.

Latest posts

Back