UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gettinggray1964 said:
hey UKgirl420, did you just sprout 6 beans or was that all that sprouted????? and if you dont mind me asking??????? what seed breeder are your beans from????

hey grey ask away :giggle:

no i only germed 6 and less that 18 hrs later they were ready for the soil and by the following morning they had shown their little heads outta the soil ,,,,quickest beans ive ever germed :D
also they are nirvana beans from my local head/hydro shop

good luck with yours :48: be sure to send me a link if you do a journal will be fun to watch :;)

thanks, i ordered the same beans last nite along with white widow, and L.A. Ultra from resin seeds

ok going to threw some new babys into the journal ,,,there will be weekly updates from now on :p
we have blush sent from a friend :aok:
these are going to be kept in vegg till the blue mystic are done unless of course all the blue mystic turn out male :eek:

ok these are just over a week old
they are the same age but one is real tiny in comparrision ,,,but we will watch and see how she (fingers crossed ) perform ;)
100_4514.JPG100_4515.JPG

happy smoking all :48:

Nice Start......gonna pull up a chair, have a cupa tea, and watch your lil' ones grow.
Lots of girley thots goin' your way.

tesla said:
Pulls up a seat. Grow on!!!

I'm pulling up a seat too..........I have some mystic seeds crossed with pacifica......

so ya got some Blush go'n, eh? :hubba: :cool:

hope you have better luck with getting females than I have...

looking forward to see how they do being grown by someone else... :cool2:

gl, gf :cool:

not too much I can say really... I've only been growing it for a couple months now...I did notice the Big Laughing parent has cronic Mag defficiency probs, but I didn't notice any problems so far with the Blush.

in fact... it grows quite readily with the veg nutes I am using on them. (BC Grow with Boost)

word they are really taking off keep up the good work ill be watching :watchplant:

tcbud said:
Nice Start......gonna pull up a chair, have a cupa tea, and watch your lil' ones grow.
Lots girley thots goin' your way.

girley thaughts my way...what is it anyway?..lol..I may Like it:hubba:

green mojo girl grow them babys big....hopeing for a high female count like i got. if a rookie can get 6/2 i am sure a pro like your self will be fine.

Looking great UK. :aok: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana:

Wiseguy_Chef said:
green mojo girl grow them babys big....hopeing for a high female count like i got. if a rookie can get 6/2 i am sure a pro like your self will be fine.

thanks for the kind words and mojo but i aint no pro :giggle: still learning ,,,hope to be oneday tho :48:

so how them mystis comeing along. just orderd some from MS.NL bank. mainly cuz i wanted 5 more free super sliver hazes lol....i am a sativa feen what i can i say..............keepem green girl.....

Your baby's is looking good here is some more GREEN MOJO keep them green girl!!

wise guy ,,,,,mistys are doing fine ,,im really liking them and starting to smell gooood :hubba: weekly updates on both strains
canibanol cannonball ,,,,,about another 10 weeks or so till i can smoke em :eek:
TBG ,Tcbud ,Hippy,,,thorn and Domschrom thanks for dropping in ,,,allways nice to see ya,,:peace:
4U ,,,im sure you would love the girly thoughts,;) ,,and thanks for the green mojo
Oscar,jbonez ,,WannaGetHigh ,,,maryjane ,,,,feel free to drop by my little garden anytime :D

happy smoking all :48:

Latest posts

Back