UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there sexoligist ,,,my setupp is very ghetto :giggle: not gonna post pics cause ive just took some of my ladies and batteries dead :eek: but i can describe :p i have a bout 5ft of height to work with and its 1.5ft in depth and 2 ft long ,,,,comp fan in door 1 at top pulling out the heat ,,,1 at the bottom pushing it in and 2 blowing on either sides of the room blowing acroos the top and on the ladies ,,,,hope this helps :peace:

up date time again guys n girls :hubba: and im pleased to say i have 5 outta 6 girls :yay: decided to keep the male ,which was the yellow looking one last week btw :p and try and collect pollen and attemp my own seeds :eek: well i can only try ,,,lets see what happens :rolleyes:
any way on to my ladies :D
first 3 pics are of my eldest girl sweetheart
100_4605.JPG100_4608.JPG100_4606.JPG
the next set the other 4 girls ,,and a group shot
100_4610.JPG100_4611.JPG100_4612.JPG100_4614.JPG100_4623.JPG
100_4627.JPG

ok down to the next post for blush :)

Congratulations on the 5 out of six. Sure wish I could have that kind of success:( Keep that Green Mojo going.
The girls are looking great. :)

They are looking Great UKgirl...is that nute burn on the Blush? and are those auto flower? Good luck on the pollen collecting..have you a seperate cupboard for him? Keep doing what your doing they are Loving it..Geen Mojo your way

yes i have him seperate ,,and yes slight nute burn on blush ,,but that was from last week accidently got splashed with the flowering nutes :eek:
no they are not auto flowering ,,i will be vegging these til the blue mystic have finnished ,,might even try a little of your lst methods :p

thanks for dropping by 4u and pcduck:48:

lookin good. good luck on the seeds. im about to make some myself.. waitin on my AI lady to be ready for the pollen.

you'll like the Blush, UK... nice big fat leaves :D ... short, compact plant :aok:

wow...5 outta 6... obviously from a seed breader, eh? :rolleyes:

I'd put a lot more of the Blush down myself... and anything else ya got :rolleyes: ... then as soon as you find that fem, start clone'n....

Grirls (and Boy) are looking great chick!!! :D Hope you are doing well :)

just to warn you, UK... this is a one-shot deal on the strain, right?

so as soon as you get a fem of anything, start cloning... cuz you don't know how many yer gunna get... you r prob only looking at getting maybe... 4 or 5, I'm guessing? ? ? I went thru a Lot of plants before I got a fem...but... maybe my luck is just being good for some things ;)

like... I only had 4 or 5 females from all the seed I put down this year, myself... I might have some females out of all those testers, but I'm still checking... the first 3 have been culled :rolleyes: I hope I get lucky with the "last one" of all my unique strains (not my own)... at any rate, I have the best males out of all the strains to collect pollen to mix with my true strains, at least... I think I'm gunna be set for life as long as I don't have a major catastrophy... or probs with leo :eek: :cool:

Thorn said:
Grirls (and Boy) are looking great chick!!! :D Hope you are doing well :)

I swear I tried to spell that blooming word about 5 times and I still got it wrong! Not even had a smoke today lol! :eek: :ignore:

Thorn said:
I swear I tried to spell that blooming word about 5 times and I still got it wrong! Not even had a smoke today lol! :eek: :ignore:

Thats the problem thorn you aint had a smoke yet :giggle:

im doing fine thanks hun ,,how are you ?,,good i bet ,,with the ocf for company :hubba: :48:

thanks crazy ,,,i will do my best at cloning when a female appears ,,,and congrats on MVP :48:

Yea, i;m ok, was a bit premenstrual, but sometimes i can find it funny now when i am in the middle of having a moan lol! The OCF is great, but its bothering me that its only gonna be at 6 weeks flowering by christmas and we're struggling to get anything round here :S ...I know its gonna be awfully tempting to pick early buds if we dont manage to pick anything up :(

Anyway yes i think thats the problem...i need a smoke grr! the boyfriend keeps waking up late and missing his bus - nothing to do with marijuana at all though :rolleyes: hehe :p

Well i just heard from the bloke that there won't be any herb tonight, gotta wait til tomorrow boo, but hey never mind, i'm pretty tired tonight so shouldn't have too much of a problem sleeping..well until the boyfriend wakes me up at 7.09 (again) to inform me with a lot of swear words that he's woken up late lol :ignore:

Anyway you have a good night, and smoke one for me :D

UKgirl420 said:
hey there sexoligist ,,,my setupp is very ghetto :giggle: not gonna post pics cause ive just took some of my ladies and batteries dead :eek: but i can describe :p i have a bout 5ft of height to work with and its 1.5ft in depth and 2 ft long ,,,,comp fan in door 1 at top pulling out the heat ,,,1 at the bottom pushing it in and 2 blowing on either sides of the room blowing acroos the top and on the ladies ,,,,hope this helps :peace:

>>>hello ukgirl420:) . ghetto huh? well it looks as if this ghetto is work'in for ya.:hubba: ain't nothing to be shamed of, just take a look @ my cab once.
it don't get no more ghetto than mine, and i've pulled some very sweet bud from mine.:D . ( oh yeah, and i even veg in a cardboard box:rolleyes: ). now if that ain't ghetto, i don't know what is. funny thing is, i'm proud of it, and you should be of yours too.:) . results speak louder than words. grow on ukgirl420...bb...

thanks bb and yes my area is pretty much the same as yours ,,i saw it earlier :D i hope i didnt offend you :p and 4 vegging i use a kitchen cupboard :cool:

thanks for dropping by and hope you check back in once in a while :)

Latest posts

Back