UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:

also if any one knows how much epsom salts to how much water ,,,and should i foliar spray or water with it ???

Great question UKgirl420!! Now we can both wait for the answer.:aok:

hmmm... I wouldn't think you have any defficiencies on your blue mystique,UK... it just "looks" like the plant is simply feeding off itself... maybe the epsom salt is warranted? ? ?... however, I wouldn't foiler feed it to the plant as it is budding... I would simply add it during a watering.

as for nuting the Blush... do what you think is best... I'm growing this out for the first time too... I've been giving nutes to it at a rate of about 3/2 nutes/water, but light and working up gradually... starting off at about 200ppm right at breaking of ground and haven't killed anything yet....

thanks crazy ,,ill see how the blue mystic go on for the next few days ,,,

and :woohoo:i am loving the blush ,, i have 2 female Blush and 1 male :D ,,tried taking pics of there little white hairs ,,but failed miserably :eek: i think i may be a little high ,,,anyways they are definatley there ,,and seeing as though i need to do a few more weeks of veg i ,,,might have a go of lst on one and cloning on the other :eek:
pic 1 is the 2 girls and pic2 the male
100_4719.JPG100_4720.JPG

and does anybody have the answer to how much epson salts to how much water ??????,,

happy smoking all ,,,:48:

so they sexed in 4 weeks? wow whats your light times? i hope mine do that.

hey UK... on giving the epsom salts for a "mag" defficiency...

for myself, if I'm trying to fix a mag deff, I give blackstrap molassis...that is also a source of magnesium, and it it beneficial to the plant in so many more ways than simply giving epsom salt, especially in flower.

...guess I shoulda mentioned this earlier, eh? :eek:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey UK... on giving the epsom salts for a "mag" defficiency...

for myself, if I'm trying to fix a mag deff, I give blackstrap molassis...that is also a source of magnesium, and it it beneficial to the plant in so many more ways than simply giving epsom salt, especially in flower.

...guess I shoulda mentioned this earlier, eh? :eek:

Every time I step up to the next nutrient I flush with Clearex and 1 teaspoon per gallon Blackstrap.
I read an article in High Times that suggested this.
IMO Blackstrap is a good additive to your plant :cool:

GrandDaddyToke said:
Every time I step up to the next nutrient I flush with Clearex and 1 teaspoon per gallon Blackstrap.
I read an article in High Times that suggested this.
IMO Blackstrap is a good additive to your plant :cool:

IONO I always like Unsulphured over blackstrap ;)

looking nice ukgirl.:) ...bb...

hydroman, it's one product. unsulphered blackstrap molasses...bb...

hi guys and girls update time again ,,,unfortunatley i have some dissapointing news ,,,my grow room and 2 of the bluemystics got destroyed:angrywife: but all is not lost ,,i managed to repott and save 3 of them ,,,,but they have been without hps for 3 days now ,,,(waiting on new bulbs):eek:how they will do and wether they will turn hermie is anyones guess ,,,but i can only hope they make it to harvest ,,,,:p

anyways here they are ,,,looking a little worse 4 wear ,,,pic one just delvoped its own bend :ignore:

100_4755.JPG100_4756.JPG100_4757.JPG

and heres the blush
pic 1 is the ladie,im attempting lst on ,,just been tied down the once up to now
pic2 second female
pic 3 the boy undecided as to wether to keep him for pollen or not ,,,gave them all a drink of a coffee and eggshell tea ,,,and they loved it so they will be treated to one every 2 weeks along with the flowering girls :hubba:
100_4759.JPG100_4761.JPG100_4764.JPG

i have put nine more seeds in to germ ,,3 skush#1,,3 shush#2 and 3 blush :D

Happy toking and Happy Holidays all :48:

lookin good! how did your grow room get destroyed if you don't mind me askin?

also i've been feeding my kult and blush every other watering and they love it. but its a light dose each time.

Chin up UKG..................................................

maybe he'll be FORCED to stop 1 day...................;)
then we may all get to see an end product....:D

bud.uncle said:
Chin up UKG..................................................

maybe he'll be FORCED to stop 1 day...................;)
then we may all get to see an end product....:D

oh my chins up ,,,stiff upper lip and all that u know us brits :p no point crying over spilled milk ect ect
he carnt keep a good women down :rofl:

yeah wouldnt it be good to finally reach harvest again :doh: maybe just maybe they will get there ,,but i still have my ladies in veg that will have to go into flower sooner than expected :hubba:

happy toking all :48:

MAN!... is yer x ever a dync.

hey Bud Uncle... feel like taking a short ride to pay someone a visit?... r u a scary look'n biker dude?:hubba:

don't worry, UK... mary is a hardy plant, so she won't mind the disruption :cool:

Sorry to hear of the damage..but looks like you did a great job saveing them..Heres some GREEN MOJO for what you have Left..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back