ukgirls whites and purple strains 12/12 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well first of all THANKYOU to everyone who has dropped by my garden :smoke1:

well theres a slight change of plan :ignore: tomorrow (monday in the uk )out of the ones on the window sill,i will select one of each strain and plant them outdoors ,,i will plant 2 of them in the ground and 2 will be kept in smallish pots as to keep them small and move them about, they will be lstd as they will have to be kept low and hidden amonst shrubs :peace:

i will be udating with new pics every monday for those intrested ;),

That's what I like to hear. ukgirl is growing outdoors. Yippee!

well here are the 4 i selected to go outside
100_6923.JPG
i put the whitesomeday and whitefrosting into 8inch pots
100_6925.JPG100_6926.JPG
and puplebud and purplefrosting straight into the ground
100_6929.JPG100_6930.JPG

but ive just realised i forgot to put slug pellets out so they will proberbly of been ate :eek: ,,i think i better check

well armed with a lighter ,(its 2.10am a flashlight may have got the neighbours suspicious esp diving inbetween shrubs looking for tiny seedlings :ignore: )im pleased to say they are all intact :D

anyways back to the rest of my :baby:
i put the rest of the ones on the window sill in the vegging cupboard with the others
first up is purplebud,and purple frosting
100_6963.JPG100_6964.JPG
and then we have whitesomeday and white frosting
100_6965.JPG100_6966.JPG

:48: :bong: :48: :bong:

UKgirl420 said:
well armed with a lighter ,(its 2.10am a flashlight may have got the neighbours suspicious esp diving inbetween shrubs looking for tiny seedlings :ignore: )im pleased to say they are all intact :Dquote]

:rofl:

I have such a funny image in my mind :p

You garden is going to stink in 3 months :eek:

Plants look good and healthy :)

:peace:

:ciao:

:watchplant::bong:

Looking Good...take care and be safe my Little UKgirl:heart:

UKgirl420 said:
good to see ya back on the boards billyfyshe ,,thanks for dropping in :ciao:

some would say 'dropping in' but...
my psychiatrist would say 'stalking you' :eek:

anyways, how bout a pic update

your plants that is ;)

ok well my outdoors are not upto much :ignore: no chance of them looking anything like 4u outside purples :rofl:
well in pic one there is nothing just where purple bud was ,:cry:
100_6988.JPG
100_6989.JPG

and pic 2 dont look to healthy :rolleyes: ,i even manged to chop its leave off removing its cover ,:eek:

the 2 in the pots seem to have stopped growing also :eek:

100_6986.JPG100_6987.JPG

well all i can do is :watchplant: and see how they go :p

A UKgirl420...Looking good young lady...Hoping you don't mind me pulling up a chair interested in seeing the purple frosting as I heard a FMS patient here speaking of it very highly...but I've never seen the strain up close and personal ...Tipping My hat as I turn a chair around backwards and take a seat ...

James

and here are the indoors ,,ive also gone 24/0 for a couple of weeks to give the smaller ones chance to catch up ;)
well we will start with the first 3 purple bud

100_6991.JPG100_6992.JPG100_6993.JPG
next lot purple frosting 100_7000.JPG100_7001.JPG100_7002.JPG
whitesomeday next
100_7003.JPG
100_7004.JPG100_7005.JPG

last but not least whitefrosting
100_7006.JPG100_7007.JPG

MysticWolf said:
A UKgirl420...Looking good young lady...Hoping you don't mind me pulling up a chair interested in seeing the purple frosting as I heard a FMS patient here speaking of it very highly...but I've never seen the strain up close and personal ...Tipping My hat as I turn a chair around backwards and take a seat ...

James

feel free Mystic wolf ,,ive just added the indoors :D,,,,,thanks for dropping in

MysticWolf said:
interested in seeing the purple frosting as I heard a FMS patient here speaking of it very highly...but I've never seen the strain up close and personal .

James

hello James...I take it you live on west coast then?:rolleyes:

UKgirl:heart: little ones looking great..More MOJO you way:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

@4u2sm0ke...Yeppers you guessed it Darn ...out in the Big Sky in Montana 4u...Or as they say Cowboy Up ...and Cracker back Jack Outside...and in Mt always mean what ya say ...and say what ya mean...

James Out

whats up in the UK girl? lol jk. i had the same problem with a few purple's i put outdoors. im not sure what ate them but they got all but one. they must taste real good. keep up the good work. be safe

Latest posts

Back