ukgirls whites and purple strains 12/12 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all this talk of purples vanishing I'm going to put a cage round mine tomorrow :rofl:

Down to 20 plants now UKg?

Looking good so far :)

:peace:

UKgirl420 said:
hey slowmo good to see you in my yard :D i think it was my cats :hairpull:
they are the same with the other purple strains must smell something we dont :hubba:

Stinkin felines....lookin good UK, sorry about your little one disapearing

:ciao: it's Monday here in the USA..wheres our update? :rofl::heart:

HippyInEngland said:
With all this talk of purples vanishing I'm going to put a cage round mine tomorrow :rofl:

Down to 20 plants now UKg?

Looking good so far :)

:peace:

unfortunatley NO down to ,,,,, 7 :cry:eek:utside but hey ho nothing i can do about it now ,,,we still have lucky ,,and a few ww along with the ones in this thread ,,,also just put in some more ww into germ ,so may have some mini outside widows ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: it's Monday here in the USA..wheres our update? :rofl::heart:

ohh 4u :heart:how many bongs have you had today ?:giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: I smoke 2 joints b4 I smoke 2 joints..then I smoke 2 more:lama:

:rofl::rofl: ...Love that song..but should not it be I smoke 2 bongs b4 I smoke 2 bongs...then I smoke 2 bongs:rofl:

Shockeclipse said:
Stinkin felines....lookin good UK, sorry about your little one disapearing

thanks shock ,,,

well the second one in the ground had dissapeared also .:eek:

and not sure what happened to this one ,,its had nothing diffrent to the others

100_7010.JPG

so to cheer myself up i have put 3 more of each purple ones into germ :D
100_7013.JPG

Shockeclipse said:
Or it could go.... I grow two strains before I grow two strains, and then I grow two more :). I think thats more applicable

WORD ! grow two stains and grow 2 more !

Benny here, sending you some extra GREEN MOJO Time for your luck to get better, girl!:ccc:

hey UKgirl lookin' sweet. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the outdoor plants. Damn cats and their addiction to purple plants. But at least you got some new ones started- can't wait to see how these all turn out.

That's too bad about the animals!! Looking forward to seeing some more pictures in the near future. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Hi UKgirl420, :)

sorry to hear of your outdoor troubles but could ya tell me please what is your compost?

It looks a bit uncomposted with bits too large for young plants,sorry if I'm wrong but it doesnt look canna friendly to me?

hey rockstar thanks for dropping in
im not sure what to say about it except ,,its crap lol

bought from the local allotements ,,,,it is being changed tomorrow ,(indoors and outdoor plants)to biobizz all mix soil

Latest posts

Back