ukgirls whites and purple strains 12/12 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

UKgirl420

well these are the latest strains to land on my door step ,,,purplebud ,purplefrosting ,,white someday and white frosting
i germed 4 of each
100_6684.JPG
within 24 hrs of putting in paper towels they were in the soil popping there little heads :D
i split them into 2 groups ,,,first group have gone 12/12 from seed ,under cfls till sex is shown then into the flower room under 400 hps ,
100_6915.JPG,100_6914.JPG100_6913.JPG100_6910.JPG
white someday , white frosting , purple frosting , purple bud

and the second group will veg on my window sill till space becomes available maybe 4 or 6 weeks ,,but all these new babies need to be grown ,cut and hung before sept 10 ,;)
100_6896.JPG100_6903.JPG100_6905.JPG100_6906.JPG
white frosting , ,purple bud .. whitesomeday,, purple frosting

i lost 1 seedling due to repeatdly dropping it :doh: they are in organic potting soil and they will all be fed bio grow ,bio bloom ,,blackstrap mollases and homemade teas during there life cycle ,,
also i know clear containers are a no no :ignore: ,,but ,,i had no choice and will be repotted into there final homes before (well hopefully) roots can be damaged ,,

:48: :bong: :48: :bong:

Hey UKgirl Is it purple time for you finally. I will be watching. I didn't Germ. my seeds just straight into soil 3 to 5 day and all where Up.

Looking good there girl keep up the fine job your doing...take care..

Hey UK if you are worried about the clear cups, just cut up a black trash bag and tape around the cup.
Green Mojo for your new ladies.

ozzydiodude said:
Hey UKgirl Is it purple time for you finally. I will be watching. I didn't Germ. my seeds just straight into soil 3 to 5 day and all where Up.

yes ozzy purple time has hit the uk at last :D

and im really pleased with how fast they popped ,esp the purple bud it was freakishly quick ;)

:bong: :48: :bong:

Looking great UKg :)

The cups are semi transparent, so if you sit the cups in another cup so that they are in 2 cups, it will keep the light off the roots for longer ;)

:peace:

Subscribed! lookin good,didnt take long for those seeds to pop,lookin foward to seeing your progress

Awesome girl! I haven't heard of most of those strains. I swear, new ones come out every day to tempt us to spend more money on beans. Best of luck with them.

this will be an intresting grow:hubba: ill be watching:watchplant:

hey im in too ukgirl :watchplant:
be sure to fill us in with lots of updates
and pictures of your babies :hubba:
you know how much we love that

420benny said:
Awesome girl! I haven't heard of most of those strains. I swear, new ones come out every day to tempt us to spend more money on beans. Best of luck with them.

no ,,they were sent to me ,they were from there own mixes :)

thanks everyone for dropping in ,,:D

Pullin up a chair ! i like the name of those babies ! good luck and stay safe !

UKgirl420 said:

yes ozzy purple time has hit the uk at last :D

and im really pleased with how fast they popped ,esp the purple bud it was freakishly quick ;)

:bong: :48: :bong:

The Purple Frosting is proving to be a faster healther growing plant than the Purle Bud IMO These are "the bet" grow.

uk go b and q and pay 3 quids for a 5 litre bag of potting soil you will be amazed at the speed the seeds grow in real soil and not that scwag soil ya have used.

lol

looking good btw

skallie

Watchin purple from here. Sending some purple/green mojo your way.:watchplant:

subscribed:rofl::bong:

:ciao::heart:

definitely:watchplant:'in this one... all the strains sound amazing.

and that's funny you mentioned losing a seed from dropping it so many times.. I did the same thing with 1 seed a while back- I just couldn't keep hold of it. Dropped it in my laundry room on a black carpet... spent like 5 minutes looking for it and finally found it. Then I dropped the damn thing again and found it like 10 minutes later... seemed like I was looking for that seed forever, but I finally got it germ'ed.

Latest posts

Back