Upcoming Colorado grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrew420

Reaction score
Well hello there fellow growers, Just wondering if anybody on here has any suggestions for a Northern Colorado, Fort Collins grow. Plan to use NL# 5 and master kush. . . at least those two strains. They should finish in time. Since I am new to the area and it is extremely dry, I was hoping grows with knowledge of the area or similar climate might take some time to share their wisdom. I plan to use self watering drip system using a 2 liter bottle, wrapped in camo clothe and polymer crystals to help with the watering. Trying to visit as little as possible. They will all be placed outdoors by June. Is there a promlem with insect control? I am also thinking about buying some autos letting them go to seed on the first run then doing another crop from the seed in the same season. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time.

Anybody live in this area. anybody out there? Hellooooo!?!

If your planning on growing in Colorado the dry climate is definitely going to be an issue, especially if you are planning on not visiting the site to water regularly. I don't know if a drip system is going to be efficient enough, but I do not have experience using it so dont take my word. Also you are going to need to plan on planting before June unless you are planning on veg'ing indoors then using the warm months (Late May - Early September) to flower. As far as insects go I'm sure the problem is going to be the same as growing anywhere outdoors. I've heard from some hippiess that growing in the mountains is pretty good seeing how there are plenty of remote places up there, obviously don't go too far up because your plants may freeze at night. Since you are in the FTC area try checking out spots in pewter canyon...

....There ya have it, welcome to Colorado.

PEACE!

Thanks for the input. I too wonder how effective the drip will be. Oh well we give it a shot, see what happens.

Latest posts

Back