update on my first indoor growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
question how long does flowering stage Usaully take.....and how many times should the plants be given nuts when i water? every time i water im afraid i will ruin what i have......any suggestions

here are some pics

P1010566.jpg

P1010571.jpg

P1010575.jpg

P1010581.jpg

any suggestions why they are skinny and and not bushy i tried everything.....any ideas for the next bunch....thanks.

P1010509.jpg

P1010512.jpg

i think flowering can take anyware from 8 to 13 weeks depending on the strain. as far as feeding goes i say if it aint broke don't fix it. your plants look realy nice so you havn't gone far wrong. the only tip i can give is to stop feeding 1 or 2 weeks before harvest, (just water). it will make your weed taste better. are you growing just with those compact fluros?

i wish man...im using 4 of 400hps lamps and any suugestions on why they are skinny?

yeh i thought they looked to good to be done under compact fluros, i was ready to buy some if they were, well i know too uch nitrogen can cause plants to stretch and if you have your lights too far away they can also stretch for it. but they look good to me. it might just be the strain
:48:

thanks man for the reply...ur right it might be the strain...

Latest posts

Back