update on my first lady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravellessDukes

Reaction score
went out today to see my girl after a couple weeks not seein her. i was most def impressed on what i saw considereing its my first grow! its california orange mixed with purple bud the guy said. here she is:hubba:

oj 8-21 003.jpg

oj 8-21 004.jpg

oj 8-21 005.jpg

oj 8-21 001.jpg

Abso said:
Is that the little girl, or should I say big girl you were worried about taking a branch off? :D

haha yes thats her, shes 3 ft now and hopefully still goin. when october rolls around, im sure ill be one happy starter!

ya bro congrats! i have a question tho? what state u live in cause i live in FL and i was thinking about doing an outdoor grow but was afraid of early flowering. but nice job so far looks like a great plant

TokeWithHope said:
ya bro congrats! i have a question tho? what state u live in cause i live in FL and i was thinking about doing an outdoor grow but was afraid of early flowering. but nice job so far looks like a great plant

thanks man, hope she'll smokes as good as she looks!
and i live in new england, so the winter weather is comin soon! :eek:

nice man ya i dont really have to worry about winter here. its always hott as balls. the only time in florida with a frost chance is nov 22- dec 22. and even then its a rarity. but the short day hours can be a problem :(

TokeWithHope said:
nice man ya i dont really have to worry about winter here. its always hott as balls. the only time in florida with a frost chance is nov 22- dec 22. and even then its a rarity. but the short day hours can be a problem :(

yeah thats true. you couldnt set somethin up inside?

ya thats what im doing the past two days i just started putting together my grow box which ima put in my closet. but the thing is i have such a good place to grow plants outside like i have enough places to spread out upwards of 200 plants outside where no one would go. but thing is it isnt season so ima just do an indoor grow. but shes lookin great man. calli orange sounds rle good to ive never gotn a chance to try any

TokeWithHope said:
ya sounds tasty. whats the best pot uve ever smoked? in ur opinion

well i have a buddy that moved from africa and hes been smoking his whole life so when he moved here he of course had to have the connect with the best weed. One time with him we picked up some bud called alpha diesel. it was like nothing ive seen before it was a light yellow and completely covered in white crystals. i could smell it through the jar and when the jar was cracked open it was like a hand of marijuana smacking you in the face.:holysheep: also it got us really really fried and tasted lemony. Other than that its either hydro grown K2, hydro grown willie nelson, or hydro grown AK 47. one of those for sure!!!! hahah how about you?

hey all i have a quick question. what does the purple in the stems of my lady mean? a guy i talked to today said it was because of a lack of magnesium and that will result in a loss in yield. is he right? if so how can i fix this?

Latest posts

Back