Update on my flowers...It's getting close!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crystals are turning creamy and the buds are fattening up a bit. It is my fifth week of flower, and I think I have about 2 or 3 weeks to go. Let me know what you think.

Sep 1003 2007.jpg

Sep 1005 2007.jpg

very very nice,sure they will fatten up a lots more in 3 weeks,nice close up pic man:aok:

Man Medicore you got to post this for the BUD OF THE MONTH. I was looking @ the entries for September yours is SURE one if not the BEST. Get it on there so I can cast my vote!!!!!!!!!!!

s21thomas said:
Man Medicore you got to post this for the BUD OF THE MONTH. I was looking @ the entries for September yours is SURE one if not the BEST. Get it on there so I can cast my vote!!!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate that s21thomas. I posted it, thanks a lot.:)

very nice plant man. i like those hairs. my plant has similar colored hairs. you said the strain was afghan goo. she is preety tried some from a cannibus club and its great. you should enjoy yours pretty well.
good luck buddy

you know what Medi i know you said it waz bag seed, but it looks alot like the seeds im finna order from the doc, its called Purple Buds and it by seedsman (check it out). Your ladies look damn good to my friend if it is the same strain you got a thc content of 18.0%

BluntFullOfKush said:
you know what Medi i know you said it waz bag seed, but it looks alot like the seeds im finna order from the doc, its called Purple Buds and it by seedsman (check it out). Your ladies look damn good to my friend if it is the same strain you got a thc content of 18.0%
Thanks BluntFullOfKush I did check it out and the picture for purple buds has some nice fat calaxes. It says that it is mostly sativa and I think my strain is mostly indica just due to the leaf size. I am a beginner at this and i might be wrong. I have pulled some off just for a taster and damn they already pack a punch all head high:joint: . I have maybe another three weeks, we will see what happens then. My supplier told me to harvest now and I disagree with him. He has been growing these a while and he says he doesn't like the full effect(whimp), I don't understand growing bud for half the effect. You can smoke half a bowl for half of the effect, or you can smoke a full bowl for the zombie effect:hubba: that's what I think anyway.

One thing you should be doing, Sharing! lol, very nice plants you have there, keep up the good work!

hell man thats one nice plant ya got there nice job cant wait for update pics before the chop

Trichomes turning milky. Hey just a quick question. To get the full effect of this bud I should wait until the trichomes are 50% amber? or more than 50%? Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment on this post.:D

Sep 1400 2007.jpg

Sep 1401 2007.jpg

Wow they look great love the color bet you cant wait to chop that baby. have you tried a sample yet? well i will be waiting for a smoke report once all is said and done good luck peace

Sticky_Budz said:
Wow they look great love the color bet you cant wait to chop that baby. have you tried a sample yet? well i will be waiting for a smoke report once all is said and done good luck peace
Yes I have tried a sample smoke and it is a strong head high not much body yet so obviously need to wait and be patient.:watchplant:

medicore said:
Trichomes turning milky. Hey just a quick question. To get the full effect of this bud I should wait until the trichomes are 50% amber? or more than 50%? Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment on this post.:D
depends on the high you want...couch lock high wait. ;)

Latest posts

Back