Update on my flowers...It's getting close!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep: Hey med whats up man i was so amazed with this sweet budz that i had to come and read your whole thread to find out what strain you are growing there and i cant believe that is bag seed you are growing:eek: musta been some good weed that you got it out of:hubba: that's some high time stuff there great no no awesome grow gotta give ya that:D you said that you are a beginner so does that mean this is your first grow? I'm still a beginner but I'm on my fourth grow still learning alot:hubba: well anyways thanks for sharing that sweet looking plant with us:D peace

Thanks a lot Sticky Budz, and yes this is my first grow. I have had a lot of gardening experience which I think helped out a lot or I just got really lucky - I think it's the later. My Father-in-law is a soil scientist also which really helps. He treats his backyard like a commercial organic farm (huge compost pile which he is constantly moving and starting new ones, he even fallows 1/3 of his garden every year). He grew up on a farm and never really left it.

:afroweed: Beautiful plant. Be sure and give a smoke report, thats some dank!

some new pics taken today 9/19

Sep 1900 2007.jpg

Sep 1901 2007.jpg

Sep 1902 2007.jpg

Lookin Good! I can see the purple **** running out the joint now, and getting all over ya lips, WOOOO! Gotta go fire up a bowl.:bong2: c-ya
PEACE

U know Med, you got some wonderful, colorful, looking ladies there. i hope my purple seeds look as good as yours cant wait to see ya end results from the grow

Latest posts

Back