Update On My Plants ;) PHOTOS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

*Blue_Widow*

Hey No problems really; just an update!

I have 2 female plants out of 5 seeds [from seed bag] i got some lights [finally] last month.
-600w HPS
-they are 1month into flowerinq
-small amount of yellow leaves

i have some pictures to show. not sure on how old they are but they are VERY healthy..and super tall just in time for the holidays ;)

***OH! i know im supposed to have Phosphorus but i havent been feeding it that...hard to find should've ordered online..but what will happen to my plants if there isint much P avail?
they look healthy.

plnt1.jpg

plnt1b.jpg

huge.jpeg

plnt2.jpg

plnt2b.jpeg

too big.jpg

whole crop.jpeg

Bravo! Bravo!!! I don't know how well it would go over indoors, but outdoors I put the scrapings of the inner banana peels into the water I give them, the crystals DOUBLE!!! Potassium!!!!

Wow! Those babies are looking large and in charge, very nice. Tell us how it smokes:smoke1:

Growrilla Grower said:
Bravo! Bravo!!! I don't know how well it would go over indoors, but outdoors I put the scrapings of the inner banana peels into the water I give them, the crystals DOUBLE!!! Potassium!!!!

:yeahthat::yeahthat::goodposting:

Growrilla Grower said:

lol. not Potassium, Phosphorus. isnt that the major nutrient needed in this phase??

Latest posts

Back