Updated introduction..Look and gimme advice plz fellas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexologist420

Sexologist since age 13
Reaction score
Sup, I grew up in AK where its legal to grow/smoke 27 plants/1 oz personal use :D Unfortunatly I left when i turned 18 to go to college and play football. Anyways I have smoked since I was 13 and wanted to grow since. I am now finally in the position to grow. I am using a small *** space about 1.8x1.8 ft space. so like 3-3.5 sq ft. I am gonna grow some Lowrider X AK-47 or LowriderX2 not sure...I have some bag weed I just started in there...but I decided to get some Lowrider cuz bagweed is never gonna work in that small of a space. Ill grow it out till I get my LR seed to get a feel for it. Ill post a couple pics of my lil space...I know people might say to use an hps even a small 125 or so but I cant afford it so im using 3x 2,600 lumins 150 watt equiv CFL's. I got 2 lil computer fans for intake air, a small walmart fan blowing on my lights and the same fan as an outtake. Havnt got a smell control setup yet...but will by the time i need one. Cuz i definitly cant have smell problems. Has to be 100% stealth...and im pretty proud at how stealth I got it hehehe. anyway sheres a couple pics. I will be starting a grow log when I start my LR. Also any suggestions on which LR strain i should grow is cool. I spose smaller is better. I want a good strong smoke, good laughy high. I prolly will en dup getting feminized seeds since i dont have a place to make seeds. So it makes since sine u usually get 50/50 at best so id rather pay double for 100% girls. Lemme know what you think. Im on limited budget..cant even get seeds atm..should have money soon. I have lots of gardening **** for flowers/veggies. I have the bagseed planted in some MG moisture control soil.. its the best soil ive ever found for roses/lilles/veggies/hydrangas and ****. My girl loves that ****. Anyways im babbaling. Lemm know what you guys think.

Thx

Grow space I got like 2-3 more inches ontop of lights that I can move em up and my pots are on a platform about 4-6 inches high to get closer to lights.

My entertainment center where the grow cabby is...its behind the kennel on the bottom left of entertainment center:D Cant see ****. No way your telling im growing bud. no sound or nothing.

My pit Bruno. Dogs the ****

Im open to any and all feedback. I need all the help I can get cuz 70$ is expensive as **** for seeds...cant afford to **** em up. Im thinkign 2 plants will fil lthat cabby up? Lemme know how I can maximize my yeild in this space. Big shallow pots? for more vertical growth room? You cant really prune LR so idk. Lemme know your ideas.

I would advice you to build a nice setup doin the hard work you will earn the good return in the future from where u finish what u begins.

it is my understanding, its whole world people registered here that has highly passions of mj and they all, would like not to use terrible words here since other people who get wrong idea and gave us bad example to accept for long time which is wrong, so add to that be polite friends will come around, btw ur setup is a kid that remind of my first closet setup when i was 11 lol

believe me id rather not be so confined...I am in a apartment with a nosy *** roomate...however he pays all the elec bills and i only ahve to pay 150$ a month for a nice *** apartment...so I put up with it. It helps for college ~_~. Im not a kid I am 20 gonna turn 21 sep 2nd. I thought about doing a rubbermaid but its hard to make em 100% light tight. Plus I think this is enough space for a LR and its 100% invisible. No way u can tell im growing anything.

where do u grow it? bedroom? crappy roommate is ur growroom s worst nightmare..

Sup, I grew up in AK where its legal to grow/smoke 27 plants/1 oz personal use :D Unfortunatly I left when i turned 18 to go to college and play football. Anyways I have smoked since I was 13 and wanted to grow since. I am now finally in the position to grow. I am using a small *** space about 1.8x1.8 ft space. so like 3-3.5 sq ft. I am gonna grow some Lowrider X AK-47 or LowriderX2 not sure...I have some bag weed I just started in there...but I decided to get some Lowrider cuz bagweed is never gonna work in that small of a space. Ill grow it out till I get my LR seed to get a feel for it. Ill post a couple pics of my lil space...I know people might say to use an hps even a small 125 or so but I cant afford it so im using 3x 2,600 lumins 150 watt equiv CFL's. I got 2 lil computer fans for intake air, a small walmart fan blowing on my lights and the same fan as an outtake. Havnt got a smell control setup yet...but will by the time i need one. Cuz i definitly cant have smell problems. Has to be 100% stealth...and im pretty proud at how stealth I got it hehehe. anyway sheres a couple pics. I will be starting a grow log when I start my LR. Also any suggestions on which LR strain i should grow is cool. I spose smaller is better. I want a good strong smoke, good laughy high. I prolly will en dup getting feminized seeds since i dont have a place to make seeds. So it makes since sine u usually get 50/50 at best so id rather pay double for 100% girls. Lemme know what you think. Im on limited budget..cant even get seeds atm..should have money soon. I have lots of gardening **** for flowers/veggies. I have the bagseed planted in some MG moisture control soil.. its the best soil ive ever found for roses/lilles/veggies/hydrangas and ****. My girl loves that ****. Anyways im babbaling. Lemm know what you guys think.

Thx

Grow space I got like 2-3 more inches ontop of lights that I can move em up and my pots are on a platform about 4-6 inches high to get closer to lights.
attachment.php

My entertainment center where the grow cabby is...its behind the kennel on the bottom left of entertainment center:D Cant see ****. No way your telling im growing bud. no sound or nothing.
attachment.php

My pit Bruno. Dogs the ****
attachment.php

Im open to any and all feedback. I need all the help I can get cuz 70$ is expensive as **** for seeds...cant afford to **** em up. Im thinkign 2 plants will fil lthat cabby up? Lemme know how I can maximize my yeild in this space. Big shallow pots? for more vertical growth room? You cant really prune LR so idk. Lemme know your ideas.

Random pictures 109.jpg

Random pictures 101.jpg

Random pictures 102.jpg

whats up with the ***'s? where all adults ;[
Hey man, check out the site rules; they should clear a few things up for you ;)

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

welcome to MP... i think lowrider gets to around 16-18 inches tall, i havent grown it myself but seen some .. good plant and high... and those little 4 inch massey HIGH VELOCITY FANS ARE THE BOMB.. I have two in my grow tent right now temp stay around 79-81 during the day and 75 at night.. back to your question... i think any of the lowrider strains would work for you. but you got to remember that you are not going to get that much bud from two plants...

Latest posts

Back