Updated!! My plants now in flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
It has been a good few months since I last posted on here but please tell me what you think of my plants now they are flowering (tell me if they are ****) if so tell me where i am going wrong. I had one male i had to get out of the loft today (gutted). I am on 12h on 12h off using a 600watt HPS light.

I hope they are ok as this is my first grow but they are 5ft tall and I have been told by someone that you didnt have to wait untill they was that big.

Thanks

Looking real good Holden- hard to tell if anythings wrong- doesn't look like it other than you're going to have way too much on your hands when you harvest :hubba:
Try taking some pics with a flash just before the lights come on or right after they go off- it'll give a truer color- HPS is always so yellow.
So you just went to 12/12 today?
Good luck to you- I'll be pulling up a chair to watch your progress. Again, looks good so far.

looks ace man........
keep it up and u are gonna have some beefffffffy yields man..

nah i have done it for about 3 weeks now, i hope i get a fair bit off it

how long have they been in flowering now? if you already got rid of a male then i'm guessing maybe a week? but just read you say 3 weeks...so are all others confirmed females or are you waiting on a few?

Yea your right, you don't need to wait to put them into flowering, in fact you can grow them on 12/12 from seed!! Once put into flowering they can stretch up to 2 or even 3 times their size, so depending on how long yours have been flowering now they may still shoot up a lot.

How much height do you have? Is there anyway you could close in the area that they are in so that you can have the grow area's walls lined with reflective material such as mylar?

well i should get some really, yeah the rest are confirmed females. They look like proper little buds with white hairs coming out of them. that male i got rid of i just hung the whole thing upside down in my wardrbobe, can i do anything with it, i hear you can make hash out of it, is it worth a try???

Holden, I think that as it was not flowering for long it will lack potency:cry:! so will not really merit the time and effort.If you used plants that weren't very potent, don't expect to produce very potent hash... Ive never done it b4 though so someone else may be able to offer a more decisive response..... Keep it up though bro.... :headbang2:

lol smokypo even if the male was in flower a long time then it still does not produce enough thc to be worth the time it takes for you to make hash in my opinion.

Males are good for one thing > pollen to make seeds, either same strain or crossbreeding and producing new and unique strains.

OR if you make you own compost you can bung it in with that :)

So how much height do you have?

Welcome back Holden :)

OMG your going to end up with HUGE plants :eek: :rofl:

I know what a problem big plants are :eek:

The plants look healthy and are growing well, the comment about pictures without the lights on are good, we need to see the green not the yellow ;)

Chop the male up and throw it away, its worthless.

As Thorn says, you can make a plant go to flower at any time, 1 inch to errr, 5 foot :eek:

Your plants are now going to double in size, if you dont have enough room then your going to need to start bending them, you have a problem starting that is going to stress not only you but the plant :p

Healthy plants :)

:peace:

They are looking very nice.I see that I will have to pack up my travailing bong and head over to your house in couple months and help you smoke up some of them bushes you got there,Good job.
But,I do notice one thing.It looks like in your pictures that the tips on some of plants look a little yellow.That is a good first indicator of to to much nutes,just back them off just a little bit.Other wise brother looking great.Keep it GREEN:D

Cheers, Yeah I will take a picture now, the lights dont come on for 15 minutes. they aint yellow thank god, they are all green. Double in size!!! I didnt know that, thing is with a severe lack of knowledge i didnt know when to start flowering, i thought they had to be a certain size or something, luckily i have the head room. I might try that sea of green method nexts, seems more appropriate.

Thanks

how the **** do you know its male if you started 12/12 after youve determined its sex?

it wasnt untill flowering that i knew, i see aload off balls al over it, the others have buds

Latest posts

Back