Urgent Question (freeze, lose weight?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powder

Reaction score
A week or two ago I picked up two ounces of weed to deal around town. Since I have no where to store it, I asked my friend to put it in his storage locker that he owns. He agreed as long as he could pinch out a little bit.

I sold three eighths before I gave it to him, so I gave him 13 eights. Whenever I wanted to sell to someone, I just picked it up from him, and he sold some of it himself...it was woking fine. After a week or so, he told me that my weed was losing weight. I had never heard of weed shrinking before, but I thought, hell, it cant shrink too much, ill just forget about it. He said he was re-weighing the eighths before he sold it to people so that each person got a legit 3.5 g eighth. Like I said there were 13 eighths when I gave it to him, and between then and yesterday we hald sold 6 of those, so 7 eighths should have remained.

Fast forward to now, and I call him wanting to pick up a quarter-O for a friend who is hosting a party this weekend. He says he has sold all of it, and I was pleasantly surprised...until he told me he only had $100 to give me. Around here, eighths go for $50, so that means he had only sold two eighths. Im like, "There should be 5 eighths left," and says he didnt know what to tell me, but that it had shrunk. We live in a cold ski town where the temperature drops to sub-freezing temps every night, and he claims that the weed (that was in an outside storage locker) froze, so that all the water went out of it and didnt return to the weed, making it lose all that weight.

My question is, how much weight is it possible for weed to lose in this manner? I am pretty sure that he is skimping me, I just want to know by how much. I dont know much about this kinda stuff, but I find it HIGHLY doubtful that 13 eighths of weed could lose 5 eighths worth of weight in a matter of weeks.

Please help me out.

Freezing pot doesn't cause it to lose weight.
You should be able to tell if the last bit of weed you smoked was excessively drier that what you put in.
Sounds to me like your "friend" ripped you off.

If I were you I wouldn't hassle it. I'd just say like "I can't afford to deal anymore. Too bad cause we could have done this all the time and we'd both always have weed." or something that tells him he fucked himself by ripping you off.

Powder said:
I asked my friend to put it in his storage locker that he owns. He agreed as long as he could pinch out a little bit..

you gave him free reign to your weed right there. You should have given him his cut upfront. Then there is no aurgument. business is business freinds are freinds. He assumed a majority of the risk by stashing it.

Powder said:
he told me that my weed was losing weight. I had never heard of weed shrinking before, but I thought, hell, it cant shrink too much, ill just forget about it.

He is pinching too much and he knows it. He is trying to cover his tracks.

Powder said:
He says he has sold all of it, and I was pleasantly surprised...until he told me he only had $100 to give me. Around here, eighths go for $50, so that means he had only sold two eighths.

He smoked the rest. Your out becuase you gave him premission to pinch. Business is business. Freindship is freindship. your out the weed and nothing you can do about it. Kicking his ass won't help, you gave him permission to the herb. chalk it up for a loss and don't trust him with your herb without giving him his cut again upfront. Or just don't trust him at all when it comes to herb. IMHO

Sorry to bust it up like that, but I was right where you are once, as many of us. I would let him know he fucked up though.

1 or 2 grams maybe in lost weight. but i would say your friend is giving you the high hard one. :eek:

.."Ahhh-ha"..Another great example of 'dealing'.

don't buy 'n sell, "grow 'n smoke"...that's what we're here for. To provide you with information to "provide for yourself"..

Buying and selling is bad mojo.

he skimping off you plus hooking people up.dont trust people who smoke herb period ,i know their your friend,but it gives them a bigger reason to do it.your just asking for it,you expect to put 13 eights in front of his face ,and expect him not to smoke it,would you not smoke it,hell nah i would skimp you ass too .he already set his little stash on the side and its a hell of alot more than a pinch,more like 3 eights.the bad thing about it is when you pic it up .hill skimp the bag again.cacth him unexpectily and ask for the bud

Latest posts

Back