User Name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VENOM

iu

Crash Magnet (perfect name for him I think…) always reminded me of crashes daily bad luck he would have the first 6 months I knew him here. I have to admit when I clicked on his posts I expected to be entertained for a while and always appreciated my day for its uneventfulness.

Boo turned out to be the silent kind old man in the book. I think.
I've mellowed out a whole lot in the last 8 years or so...I was one of the loudest cabana members for the longest time...who else regularly told admin to kick rocks and pack sand...kinda like that old dog on the porch...still got the bite, just not too much go...

I've mellowed out a whole lot in the last 8 years or so...I was one of the loudest cabana members for the longest time...who else regularly told admin to kick rocks and pack sand...kinda like that old dog on the porch...still got the bite, just not too much go...
So have the mods here.....mellow

You were hard on the outside but always kind and mellow on the inside. Even back then I’ll bet 💕

Latest posts

Back