Very New To This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidinpink

Reaction score
Okay...I planted a few seeds that were germinated three days ago. i don't know anything about growing, but I want to find out as much as I can. I don't know about the fertilizers, lights, or anything. All I know is that my seeds have sprouted and are planted in a generic potting soil. I'm so nervous about growing and I'm afraid to use any lights because of police heat sensors. If you guys could help me out some, that would be kick ***. This **** is crucial.:confused:

You need to do a double back flip , summersault into the FAQ's and a good grow guide.

If you plan on growing inside you gonna need lights.These aren't houseplants and you can't just throw em in soil with nothing and let em grow.

It's crucial that you get a good grow guide and read all the FAQ's you can.

Welcome to MP.:cool: We are all new at some time. As soon as your sprouts show green, put them under some type of flourescent lighting if possible. Try and get them within an inch or 2, but you don't want temps at the plant to go over 85 or so...75 is better. Give them airflow...just enough so they wiggle...a fan bounced off of the wall works well.

Make up a pot of coffee, roll a joint, and read these grow guides here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

Profanity is not allowed on this forum, due to the international membership and many cultures present.

Good Luck with the females, and post up a grow journal.:smoke1:

Eman:ccc:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. :D

Latest posts

Back