Violet and Moby @#@# Harvest pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like this is the season for purple buds lol...is that normal for that strain ?

I have no idea...I think so it has been purple from the beginning my movy isnt..

moby **** dried under the 40 watt light bulb..

021010 026.jpg

021010 027.jpg

021010 028.jpg

I don't know how I missed this...and 2dog I am green with envy..looks like some awesome buddage. Smoke 1 for me. :)

I will...but id rather smoke one with ya!

Hey 2dog!

Nice job- looks loaded with trichs!

What do you mean by "dried under the 40 watt light bulb"?

Looks waaaay better than mine did 2dog! Congrats.

BBFan said:
Hey 2dog!

Nice job- looks loaded with trichs!

What do you mean by "dried under the 40 watt light bulb"?

I have a light with a 40 watt bulb with a bendy neck so I just place the bud under the bulb lit up and it dries it..I turn it a few times when its big like this one..takes 1-6 hours depending on the bud...works great and doesnt degrade the plant.

the chef said:
Looks waaaay better than mine did 2dog! Congrats.

thanks chef! I still have half of it going to see before I chop the rest... I would def grow her again would be great for outside because the odor isnt too strong.

Very nice 2Dog! Thats very exciting :D Your girls came out beautiful!

thanks war but most of them still have a ways to go..cannot wait til they are all chopped and drying...

Looking Good In The Neighborhood, Congrat's On Some Dank-A$$ Herb, & Happy Smoke'nn..

thanks hatch I am enjoying her right now!

2Dog said:
I have a light with a 40 watt bulb with a bendy neck so I just place the bud under the bulb lit up and it dries it..I turn it a few times when its big like this one..takes 1-6 hours depending on the bud...works great and doesnt degrade the plant.

How does it not degrade the plant??

I always thought once chopped light is your enemy??? Am i wrong??

it is a very short time..maybe it does degrade it a bit but it doesnt burn off the thc like the oven or micro does..I have tried it all lol...I like the light best...the small airy nugs take only about 30 minutes then pop into a jar. I figure most buds get more likght just being trimmed.

JAAM is right 2dog-

From Clarke's "Marijuana Botany"

However, light and heat also destroy THC. In a drug strain, a bio-synthetic rate must be maintained such that substantially more THC is produced than is broken down

You cheating yourself by using a light to dry your samples.

I want a quick smoke boys.... this works great.

How about a compromise? Wrap loosely in a single layer of brown paper =less light gets to the buds and the paper helps move moisture.

it is not a big deal only about .5% of my bud gets dried this way..which is conventient for me. the rest is hung and dried in a dark area...

I get it. You have patience, but not enough when you just have to sample the goods. lmao. I do feel better now. There is no reason to rush the drying and curing after growing it right.

Latest posts

Back