Visit from LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom-tom: My wife is battling some severe depression. I think she's got Borderline Personality Disorder but the shrink(s) have not diagnosed her with it to this point. Either way, she's on some heavy meds.

The best I can figure is that she had an anxiety attack and flipped. When I said that I wouldn't get rid of the plants, she double flipped, snapped, etc.

To put "the cherry on top", while I was dealing with LEO, she was busy cleaning out the bank accounts. She's supposedly coming home tonight - that should be fun.

No worries though, even if she keeps the cash that she took I don't have that many bills and I save a lot; plus I have plenty of investments that are only in my name. I will admit though that last night I slept with one eye open. After what I'd just gone through and the bank account situation, I thought that she might have put a hit on me. I'm worth quite a bit to her dead :holysheep:

Man thats a tough illness for both you and her. Hope things get better for you and hope they get her meds worked out.

your wifes just ignorant to the healing powers of marijuana, get her off the lithium, or whatever she is on, and get her smokin or eating some marijuana products. then dump her off

Sorry about the whole deal from your loss of plants to her depression, but that was a close one. Hope it all works out for both of you. If you Love her suport her and help her out with the mental issues. I love my Wife so much if she wanted I would QUIT :eek: growing if thats what kept us togather. My wife is 10 years younger than me.:hubba: We have been togather for 23 years And married 22 in march. I am a very LUCKY man. :heart: I landed her when she just turned 19 and I was 29. What a score, Very sexy Lady. :eek:
Good Luck , Do what you feal or know is the right for the both of you. :aok:
KEEP US POSTED

I'm worth quite a bit to her dead :holysheep:
END QUOTE
poison the bitc
FTBS

MrPuffAlot said:
What would bother me is the total Lack of RESPECT.. Or lack there of..
Geeese...

NE ways.. Legally.. isn't she as guilty as you would be??
You could of just said. Its HERS.. Then its all he said she said ordeal.
and hear say.. She is the one with the evidence on her persons..
NOT YOU..

It would be war of the roses at my house, if my wife snitched on me..

Technically, yes, she could be just as guilty, however, in situations like this, they'll often get an order by a judge to administer drug tests, etc to HELP determine such issues, but it wouldn't really matter because I grow and don't smoke, as do many growers out there.

Specifically speaking, neither would be confined to imprisonment (depending on the state) unless certain boundaries were broken, like school zones, amount of plants, amount of paraphenalia, etc. In most cases, community service and fines would be distributed.

As for the WIFE... I'd be getting out of that situation quick. Honestly, if she's got generalized anxiety disorder, or any kind of depressive disorder to the point where she's turning in her own husband, what's next... charges of rape if she consents to sex? will she kill you in your sleep? She's already cleaned the bank accounts, so she's on her way out anyway! You might want to get a lawyer ASAP and get things rolling (pun intended).

My ex flipped on me to the local LEO...I was not so lucky, having to do 14 months in prison...However, I got over it and traded her in for a much younger lady...Once the trust is gone, she is a stranger evermore...

wow...that's a heavy situation u'r in, man...I'm not one to give advice on what u should do, cuz I don't know the whole situation, but... I tell ya...me, personally, I'd get the f___ away from that looney bin asap and get myself a lawyer and get those defences up... I'm sorry, but I'm going thru a divorce myself,and know how bad those crazy b___s can be and greedy they r. mine took half my wealth and my 3 kids away from me... and, of course,... the law sides with the woman.

get yourself a good lawyer.

Your wife ratted you out?
WOAH mod edit!
Thats why I haet girls, they dont understand anything at all
edit pathetic

But good job at getting out of that situation without getting in edit!
Hopefully next time you can finsh what you started, and not have someone you love stab you in the back

Shakey B0n3S said:
your wifes just ignorant to the healing powers of marijuana, get her off the lithium, or whatever she is on, and get her smokin or eating some marijuana products. then dump her off

Lol yeahh I totally agree here
Get here to smoke some dope, then she will feel better. I know I suffer from depression, ive delt with cutting and self harm my whole life, i starve myself because I dont feel the need to live anymore, I feel useless and dead inside, like I misssed something important and I can never go back and fix my mistakes. I feel bad about everything that I do and say, and I never have any idea whats going on.
The only time I feel good, and happy, and ontop of the world is when Im baked. I tell you man Mary Jane is the cure to all!
Except world hunger ofcourse...
So get her off that fake med **** and turn her into a pot head, she will thank you im pretty sure.

Whoah....this is a deep thread man.....

what to do.....what to do.....

a mental illness is a very serious thing. it requires very dedicated support and constant attention. Abandoning a spouse or family member in a time of crisis.....is well......cowardly in my book.

If given the choice between growing or helping my wife i would stand firm by my wifes side unitl i was sure she was stable enough to divorce or until i drop her by the looney farm. i would do it for any family member and any close friend as well.

The circumstance is unfortunate. i hope you get it straightened out. I hope you can reconcile, and i hope at some point in the future you will be able to grow again.

UNTIL then, i hope you have friends like the rest of us here at MP who are able to hook you up with the free herb. Sounds like you could use a hit right now.

peace

allgrownup said:
a mental illness is a very serious thing. it requires very dedicated support and constant attention. Abandoning a spouse or family member in a time of crisis.....is well......cowardly in my book.

AGU sometimes I don't agree with some of your posts, but dude. Excellent outlook IMO. It most certainly is the "harder" road. Easier to pack up and leave, but then where is the person. but....if she don't try to help herself, then forget it.

As far as gettin her to smoke up.....that could be disastorous for a person suffering from boderline.

MJ is not the miracle cure....it helps on certain problems but others could make things a lot worse. Be careful when offering any psychoactive drug to someone with a mental disorder. Just my 2:bits.

I would not wish this disorder on my worst enemy. This disorder scares the bejesus outa psuchiatrist and therapists due to the difficulty in treatment options. Don't even try to figure out why she did it....its all emotional impulse if thats her disorder. She prolly didn't realie what she did until after it was done.

OK gotta chime outa this thread. Please keep it civil in here everyone, don't wanna be gettin PM's on this one.
AND NO MORE REPLIES OF HITTIN THE WOMAN. And the only person who can call a mans wife a ***** is the husband himself....so no more name callin the dudes wife. thanks

NIMH said:
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in moods, interpersonal relationships, self-image, and behavior. This instability often disrupts family and work life, long-term planning, and the individual's sense of self-identity. Originally thought to be at the "borderline" of psychosis, people with BPD suffer from a disorder of emotion regulation. While less well known than schizophrenia or bipolar disorder (manic-depressive illness), BPD is more common, affecting 2 percent of adults, mostly young women.1 There is a high rate of self-injury without suicide intent, as well as a significant rate of suicide attempts and completed suicide in severe cases.2,3 Patients often need extensive mental health services, and account for 20 percent of psychiatric hospitalizations.4 Yet, with help, many improve over time and are eventually able to lead productive lives.

Mutt said:
OK gotta chime outa this thread. Please keep it civil in here everyone, don't wanna be gettin PM's on this one.
AND NO MORE REPLIES OF HITTIN THE WOMAN. And the only person who can call a mans wife a ***** is the husband himself....so no more name callin the dudes wife. thanks

Repeating myself. To make sure it was read.

my husband did the same thing a few months back out of spite
now my ex husband :woohoo:
fortunatley i knew one of the officers and they were cool
even let me keep her (there was only one)
just took the bud i was smoking, proberbly for themselves lol

goodluck with the wife and her illness and have a :ccc: before she arrives back home

Let me be one of the first to say audios to your future ex wife.
Once your lose trust, the rest aint worth it.

Took the mans plants to the police and snitched.
Then goes out and empties out the banks.
And haven't returned home.

Sorry this isn't mental issues. It's purposeful and with intent.

What you wanna bet she met some swinging sausage on the internet
that told her everything she wanted to hear and on the way out.
While emptying out all the bank accounts.

Its really unfortunate that Darwins Natural Selection doesn't apply
to man kind in the modern era. mental cases, weak feable and sick
are left in the world to procreate contaminate the gene
pool. Like a Hermie MJ plant.

I dont think any mental issues are any excuse/reasoning/justification for
any crime, mistake, blunder anyone makes. If you do what you do
regardless you are responsible.

Heck you can diagnosis anyone with a mental illness, parts of it are so
subjective. If one wanted to.. The whole population of the world
can be labeled BI POLAR.

good luck Original Poster
hope everything work out. Hope you dont have kids involved

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Tell ya one thing i would get a divorce quick as hell. ;)

I'm with you brother. Thats grounds for divorce in my book. Since you got money, you can ditch the woman and move to a different location and start fresh. You can NEVER trust that chick again. Put her out of your life and never let her know what happened to you.

Latest posts

Back