Voodoo+ Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@kindbud - thanks for stopping in

@JANT - thanks man! I hope to take some clones off the ladies soon and get em in a tent

@parcero - thank you, thanks for stopping in

@weedhopper - thanks man

Day 42 - August 21st, 2014 -

Pulled out mah males. Down to 11 ladies. Today I am going to get them all into 5-gallon pots, and prepare them for the switch over to 12/12 flower. Some of the strains are very mature, while other are just starting to pop their lady parts. Interesting as my first grow was all White Russian except except two freebie seeds. The tallest plant is over 3ft, so I deff will have to raise the light at some point which I did not do in my first grow, the closest canopy is only like 8" from the hood.

View attachment photo 1.JPG

View attachment photo 2.JPG

Day 49 - August 28th, 2014 - *Week 2 Flower*

Flipped them to 12/12 on the day of my last post, so this is day 7 of flower.

Some are so friggin' tall, well over 3ft, have only 6 inches clearance on the tallest. The fem haze is so petite, I love her. Need to take clones ASAP. I fim'ed the tallest 3 because I almost just cloned and got rid of them they were so tall, but figured I would try a fim, as I have never done it and see the results. Oh wells. They got their first nutes last Sunday, Earth Juice, 5-step.

Height is my only concern right now!

View attachment photo 1.JPG

View attachment photo 2.JPG

View attachment photo 3.JPG

Day 56 - September 5th, 2014 - *Week 3 Flower*

They are all almost 5 ft tall, except the haze, shes a beautiful little 2.5" footer. The LA Confidential looks VERY impressive. I did some major LST to bend the canopy over, they were all touching the lights practically.

So far so good. Got some early bud formation pics, left the HPS on though so the images are a bit washed out.

View attachment image.jpg

View attachment image_1.jpeg

View attachment image_3.jpeg

View attachment image_4.jpeg

View attachment image_7.jpeg

Day 63 - September 11th, 2014 - *Week 4 Flower*

Had to do some fairly aggressive LST to bend the ladies down, my canopy is retarded, concerned about popcorn bud issues, cleared out the bottom 1/2 of lowlight canopy. Still have between 6-8 weeks of flowers time. Sativa dom is an absolute space destroyer!

Ordered some Sensi Seed Hash Plant beans from Attitude, already psyched for a short plant.

View attachment image.jpeg

View attachment image_2.jpeg

View attachment image_5.jpeg

View attachment image_6.jpeg

Looking sweet tact :vap_bong__emoticon:

Looks like you are out of room Tact, your plants look good.

Yeah am totally out of room, I have them tied all over each other. Just ran out from my last grow! Looks like the LA Confidential will finish first with strain guides indicating a short 7 - 8 weeks flowering time for this hearty indica.

Day 70 - September 19th, 2014 - *Week 5 Flower*

Did a lot of LST of these tall glasses of water, really using quite a bit of zip ties to try and get bud sites into optimal positions and pruned off the poor contenders lower in the canopy that were just taking up space more than anything.

Hopefully the daily LST to get the best potential producing bud sites into high light areas. Some areas simply can't get the light they will need due to too many tall sativas making the canopy so high, diffusing light so close to the source. Hopefully this will last me to my next grow of which I just got the seeds successfully through Attitude (10x hash plant from sensi seeds, suggestion coming from OlDirtySouth).

They are getting the online nute schedule from Earth Juice, I went with their organic 5 lineup, which reminds me I need to order more PH up from them.

View attachment image_6.jpeg

View attachment image_7.jpeg

View attachment image_8.jpeg

Day 77 - September 26th, 2014 - *Week 6 Flower*

Its going.

First one is the HPS off, the sugars get blended in with that warm light. Some of these ladies are supposed to be done in 7 weeks, and some on up to 10, either way I think I will going at least 8 weeks before taking the earliest finishing (the LA Confidential apparently).

I messed up a lot with this grow, with stretch issues, heat issues, and simple laziness.

My next grow was planted by seed tonight, it's lineup is shown below.

View attachment IMAG0361.jpg

View attachment IMAG0366.jpg

View attachment IMAG0365.jpg

Nice buds:aok:

Thanks man, really not happy with this grow exclusively because of my end of things. The plants did their job, such a forgiving plant.

Looks good Tact, I know what you mean, the laziness one usually gets me.

Put this thread down!

Ok so let them all go about 9+ weeks. Very mediocre yield. I took pics but... I believe I was not in wi-fi range when I tried to upload them and they failed, and without realizing I deleted the pics off my phone :/.

Basically though eveyr jar is a bit over an ounce. So about 8.5 oz total dry.

I did a terrible job tending to these plants though, the stretch, light was too far away, ran out of space hardcore due to some sativa doms and they were all well over 6 ft, so I topped them in early flower, fimmed some, bent them all over. They were man handled.

Smoke report:

Kushberry is great, tasts great, love it, this was a swag seed.

Voodoo, I should of left it running longer, unideal conditions, its fairly week, its ok.

Sleestak, looks good, feels dense, smells like ****, can barely smoke it, above-average.

OG18, I won't even judge, very popcorny.

La Confidential, fire, great smoke, I brutalized this single fem plant too. She had almost NO leaves for 4 weeks in flower and still produced a 1.5OZ main cola with again, no branches at all.

Kandy Kush, pretty decent, sugary.

These are all swag seeds from DNA Labs and all crossed with x skunk, except the Dutch Passion Voodoo, that was my original order that got me the swag seeds that proved to be superior anyway.

I ordered a second 1k light, so will have 2 now, go sensi seeds hash plant going now week 3 of veg with a grape kush.

Just ordered up some serious seeds kali mist, serious 6 and got a bunch of free swag seeds of serious seeds new strain happiness and a bunch of fruity elemental seeds.

I really want to do a properly dominated kali mist grow. Grow some out, pick females, clone them, kill the ones I let veg so long to determine the female and flower those clones almost straight out for like 15 weeks. Just 2 massive kali mist females in 10 gallon pots sitting under their own 1 k light while my other 1k grinds out the other beans.

I have been wanting to grow a long flowering sativa for a long time but didnt want to dominate my only light in the meantime.

View attachment jars.jpg

Looks good to me, nice variety.

Latest posts

Back