Wake N Bake Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mal_crane

Reaction score
Morning everybody, decided to start a wake n bake thread for everyone to start their days in. Rolled a doobie and I'm ready to smoke.

:48:​

Happy smoking to you! Firing up another doobie shortly, stick around while I pass it. It's a good morning for wake n bakin ....

Happy Saturday...Just finished a couple bubblers myself and ready to face this Fine Day..

To those of you in other parts of the world who are just waking up, this pipe hash in my vaporizer is for you!

I having a bit of a drought so thanks for toking a bit for the less fortunate

"Golly gee's"nothing i hate more than people who hate on wake and bakers.....

anyone else like a foggy morning...
maybe thats just that ive conditioned my self so everytime its foggy out i kno im about to get bblllaazzed .... either way i like the fog anyone feelin that?

Mal_crane...I LOVE this thread. I reigned myself this morning from the 20oz coffee to the 16 oz (got the shakes yesterday). Checked my 9 little happy plants, and about to get FIRED up before I go charge an innappropriate amount of $ to fix a wireless system. Gotta love resort towns!!!

Mornin everybody! About to fire up Isabella, my wifey's 2 ft slider bong. WAKE N BAKE!!!!

Well, ready for coffee now.Us guys got whipped by the girls last nite-10 to 8-but it was good smoke-LOL

Gb

Bonk said:
I having a bit of a drought so thanks for toking a bit for the less fortunate

hey Bonk..even more of a reason I started growN my own..I will hit my Bong in your honor friend..

GeezerBudd said:
Us guys got whipped by the girls last nite-10 to 8-but it was good smoke-LOL

Woohoo! Girl power! :p :D

I am about to sneak 1/2 a magic brownie. I'll be feeling no pain in about an hour. ;)

Baked earlier.
Just found site and this thread.

I am forever waking and baking.

Some days I take a nap just so I can wake and bake 2x's in one day.

At work now. I have to wait another 23 minutes before I go to lunch to smoke again.

Today will be my last day smoking at lunch at work.

I will be getting up earlier and waking and baking though.

My job seems to be easier If I am not tooooooo stoned.

Didn't get a chance to post when I had my wake n bake this mornin, so I decided to leave one for my toke n sleep ... Happy smoking everyone!

Hey man that's no problem I'll burn one for ya anyway :fly: here's to waking and baking ... :joint:

Latest posts

Back