Wake N Bake Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin everybody! Ready for today's wake n bake? I already got one freshly packed good green pipe waitin for ya!

The pic quality is pretty crappy; stupid cell phones ....

0328081015.jpg

I am wakin and bakin this morning for sure. In fact, I am about to go for my 2nd of the day. Looks like storms comin outside, perfect day to stay in jammies catching a nice buzzzzzzzzz. :)

:joint4: :ccc: :smoke1: :chuck:

just got the first in...even tho ive been awake 5 hours the first time is always the best :clap:

Morning Everybody! Just hittin my two ft slider :bong: ... time for this morning's WAKE N BAKE!

Mal C
:fly:

Bongs are my Wake N Bake.

Mornin Everybody! :stoned: and its only 8:15! :doh:

Mal C
:fly:

I wish i had some smoke for this morning, have a feeling its going to be a bad day... Had a bad night, had a bad dream, woke up at 5am could not go back to bed then had to get up make breakfast and be at work by 8... I am so drained i can go for some nice Clear triched out bud to just jump start me... I guess i will just have to pretend.. O well...

GOOD MORNING MARIJUANA PASSION!

Are you ready to Wake N Bake!

Bought a cute little bubbler on my latest trip to daytona a couple weeks ago ...

Gets me :stoned: in the mornin ...

Been smoking since 5:00 AM MC but i will join you for a bong or two. :bongin:

Anyone wanna join me in a morning smoke? :bongin: I got a nice mix in the dish this morning. Cherry Malawi, Stoneybud and Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry. Going for the mixed salad if you will. :hubba: Each hit will be topped with some Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry oil. :p I'm ready are you? :ignore:

Latest posts

Back