wanna toke something again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThghtPatternz

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am here inquiring about something other than buds containing THC.
I smoked very heavily for two years. At first I fell immediatly in love with buds. At the end of two years, personal reasons and other external factors lead me to give it up. It's now been 6 months since I quit and I have a totally different take on it after my two year run...So now that taking this once very enjoyable experience up again isn't an option for me, I would love to do the whole physical smoking practice now and again...with something with a sort of calming effect and maybe some other attributes...
I read a bit on the 'legal buds' you can get online...The one good review on that was from Columbian Connection, but I did some further investigation and couldn't really find anything that sort of resembled his reviews/experience with it.

Thanks for any input on my needs.

Do a bit of research on wild dagga flower pedals (Leonotis leonurus). I never definitively knew if the relaxed feeling was because of the smoke, or the act of sitting and enjoying a calm smoke (so don't expect to get high or anything).. but it's known to be reminiscent of Cannabis, whatever that means.

I bought some so I could still enjoy sitting and smoking a little before bed, when marijuana just wasn't an option.

I would recommend avoiding all "legal buds".. they're so gimmicky.. you'd be paying extra for twigs and squished plant material, because it looks like bud.

:)

Ya I don't care what it looks like, nor am I looking for a carbon copy of THC high. I use to enjoy the act of smoking when I smoked buds...so If I can pack a bowl or rowl a blunt with some type of herb and get relaxed i'll be happy, no need to be enebriated and blazed out of my skull.

Thanks for your insight...

ThghtPatternz said:
Ya I don't care what it looks like, nor am I looking for a carbon copy of THC high. I use to enjoy the act of smoking when I smoked buds...so If I can pack a bowl or rowl a blunt with some type of herb and get relaxed i'll be happy, no need to be enebriated and blazed out of my skull.

Thanks for your insight...

This is why I enjoy tobacco.

Heh, ya, maybe...something i can pack a pipe with...but no cigs...only when i'm drunk ;)

i smoked catnip on accident once. i was pretty baked and my cuzin told me it was weed. after i hit it i knew it wasnt. but since i was out i just kept smoking. i had some pretty strange dreams that night.

Latest posts

Back