Want to Test Out A New Product For Free?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabby

Green Revolution Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't think this is really considered an advertisement because I'm not selling anything yet. This forum is about the only contact I have with other serious marijuana enthusiasts, and I respect most of your opinions. That's why I'm openly posting this here, to get an idea of the market if I decide to pursue selling these things publicly.

I think this is okay to post here. If not, I appologize. I just want to give everyone the opportunity to participate, if they want to.

WANNA TRY A COOL NEW PRODUCT FOR FREE AND HELP OUT ANOTHER ENTHUSIAST?

One of my friends and I have come up with a new marijuana related product that nobody else has (to the best of our research), come up with, or at least sold commercially.

I appologize if my questions are cryptic, but the specifics of the product are being kept top-secret pending its public debut, if any.

If you could take a minute to answer these survey questions, not only will it be greatly appreciated and used in determining the best course of action for releasing the product, but I will pick a few people to test out this new product free of charge! All I ask is that you review the product and let me know what you think of it. I want to make sure that it's being tested out and reviewed by people whom I respect.

Please answer with as much detail as you can. Your answers may be used to choose the candidates to test out the new product.

1) If you could DOUBLE the lifespan and useability of your smoke, would you consider spending 10$ on a new product?

2) Do you use a screen in your pipe?

3) If yes, does that screen get dirty/clogged often?

4) If you could do away with the screen and not worry with inhaleing/Swallowing ashes and resin, would you consider using a reuseable product that costs 10$ upfront and lasts indefinately instead of purchasing screens for your pipe?

5) If you could ingest more THC and waste less Marijuana, would you consider spending 10$ on a product that seems simple, but is specially designed?

6) What if you don't think the product is worth the price? 10$ isn't alot of money these days. Would you go ahead and pay the 10$ for the product even though it's more expensive than you like if it makes up for it's initial cost by at least ten times?

7) The product seems, to you, to only be worth about (Let's estimate!) 2$. However, you can ONLY purchase it from one vendor, though, and that vendor wants 10$ each for them. You've heard good reviews about the product and know that they will save you much more than the initial price. Would you consider spending the extra 8$ based on good customer reviews? What about based on word-of-mouth? What about if others claim to have saved over 500$ a year by extending the life of the pot they have? Would that make it worth it to you?

~~~~~~~~

Part 2

1) Would you be interested in a home-made resin hash kit designed to make a more pure hash just by cleaning your piece?

2) Do you make resin hash at home?

3) Would you consider making resin hash at home if it were SUPER easy?

4) One kit will last until you either lose it or break it, meaning it could last forever. Would you pay 25$ for a kit that's ready to make resin hash straight out of the box?

5) How often do you clean your smoking paraphernalia?

6) If you could make your stash of pot last longer by making pure resin hash, and also waste less of your marijuana in doing so, would you consider buying a 25$ Resin Hash kit?

7) Would you ever consider giving a Resin Hash Kit as a gift to a stone friend/relative? Kind of like the "Brew Your Own Beer" kits.

Thank you all for your time reading this, and thank you ahead of time if you participate in the survey.

~Sabby

Whats up Sabby.

Part 1) I would have to say yes to all.
Part 2) We no longer smoke resin so i would have to say no to all.

I'd have to tell you man, that if you were shipping from Holland and I saw your product online and had a better understanding of what I was buying, and it was something that sounded like it would work, then yes on number 1.

I also don't smoke resin any more. I have world class weed falling out of my ears.

However, I keep this group and real life TOTALLY separate. There is no way I'll order any kind of stuff from anyone on this group. I would have to make my real life address known and my real name. That adds up to something traceable to what I've posted about being a big-time grower of MJ. Way too easy to connect the dots on that one man.

No thanks to either. If I see you on ebay, perhaps.

Good luck to you man.

Everyone on this group needs to remember; Do not give your address or name to anyone for any reason on this site. Anyone can pretend to be anything here. Even cops. Once you have given your name and address to anyone, it's your risk and your jail time if it turns bad.

No offence meant to you Sabby, but just how are you intending to get that free product to someone here without them giving you their name and address? I mean, lets say this guy who has posted here with pics and everything, about how he's got this grow room in kansas and 30 pot plants growing now. He's going to give his name and address to you to ship him something? Please don't take offence to this, but if you are LEO, he would be setting himself up for the perfect bust as a grower.

Bad idea. Ask for no names and no addresses here please. Advertise it on ebay and post a link to it. No redirects from here. Redirects come with an IP locator. See what I mean man? Lots of people here are growers. Big risk.

1)Yes to all, sounds good
2)No resin smokin here, gives me a headache

1) sounds like my kind of invention so yes to all
2) sometimes i smoke it but nah i wouldnt buy anything to make resin or clean my peice so no

I'm liking the sound of your Part 1 idea, YEP YEP YEP to all those questions.

Part 2:
1) not exactly 4) not really, i like the easier route of smokin
2) no 5) kinda often
3) yes 6) i dunno
7) sure, sounds possible

Latest posts

Back