water cure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom O'Bedlam

Reaction score
Had some outdoor stuff and was curious about water curing, so I went ahead and risked it... I'm sure someone else has posted about the process, but I took the pix so I figured I'd post 'em. I started with 175 grams of just-harvested outdoor bud and put them in a 5-gallon bucket I normally use to make beer (pic 1). After adding 1 gallon of tap water I put a lid on the buds to keep them submerged (pic 2). Water change every day for 6 days (the drained water smelled like bong water). After the last day I dried the buds on a food dehydrator and got 16 g of dingy brown weed (pic 3). Defintely looks bad, like something you'd clean from the rain gutter. The trichs seem to be intact, tho. Smoke itself is smooth but not super-potent...
:farm:

P9290001.JPG

P9290002.JPG

PA050003.JPG

ya forgot ice? I tried it few time.. I think its good with only high potential thc on the fan leaves...

I tried twice after harvesting... its taste yuck... so I let it sitting on the table for weeks... smelling it.. it get smell out slowing.. yuck..

Latest posts

Back