Watering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreator11

Reaction score
how often are you suposed to water your plants?

put your finger in the soil if is dry inside water them when needed

IMHO you should only have to water every 3 or 4 days. Like brouli said stick your finger in the dirt about 1 1/2 to 2 inches deep. If it is dry give them some water. If it is still damp let it go for another day. When we water we always try and let some drip out of the bottom. This way you know all the roots are getting it from top to bottom.

yeah and how often and when i have to chaing the N-P-K thing

That is somewhat of a general question. There are many variables such as size of pot, temp. and humidity in grow room, and size of plant.

I just go by how my plant looks, if it starts looking wilty, I water it. Water it good when you water, having some water run out of the bottom of the pot.

Watering is one of the hardest things for most new growers to grasp, it was for me anyway.

Good growing!!

We usually do the stick your finger in a couple inches thing as well as wait for slight wilting of the plants. Their saying "Give us a drink!" We are currently watering at every 2 - 3 days and when we do we usually give them a nice drink so they are good for a few.

Latest posts

Back