Wazzup Dr.Chronic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:angrywife:Goodday Sirs and Madams of this splendit forum! Greetings from Norway!

I have spent months and months on this forum preppin for my first serious grow (have grown before but with limited resources and results, but this one is for real with lights, room and all the extra)

But due to my poor experience I took my bet on Autos as a try-out..
Auto AK47 x diesel

I did my payment with banktransfer to Mr Chronic whom I succesfully have ordered from before.

This time around the event took an unexpected turn.
I waited almost a month with several mails to "customer service" with no response if the shipment has been sent so I could expect a letter with a nice fine instead.

After the month with the reciept mailed they found my order and it was in my post 2 days later! Fast as usual.

The strange thing was that the order contained:
Auto Mixed Pack 15 seeds: Effect : Mixed Potency : Mixed 15 seeds with completely random parents selected from our normal range, the possibilities are endless.

Which is not my cup of tea as I like to brag to my buddies on what we are smokin and for my own likings.
No response from customer service on that one either...

The seeds looked small, greyish/black.. I germinated 10 of e'm-- 4 days passed (germination were like always, papertowlmethod..) they barely opened and they were all rotten.. Liquid plant material just ran out from e'm all...

I wanted to bang my head against the wall.. In this financialcrisis ages, this is a setback deluxe!

Will keep spammin this Doc until he gives in, and If I get really pissed about this poor treatment all the forums I can find..

Man, just wanted 2 lift some frustration of my mind.. And perhaps a friendly advise on how 2 approach doc with this in hope for a fix?

Ive always had great experiences with the Doc so thats too bad you got screwed. I know something happened with the Doc and he shut his forum down and he stopped shipping to the states so I havent delt with him lately. Just keep emailing.

The Doc lost my custom a while back, the packages were delivered quickly but I kept getting half my order and had to keep contacting them to sort it out.

Attitude is where I now put my orders and they are excellent with no problems.

Change the XX to TT

hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

:peace:

as a breeder I have bought my share of seed(today I 18 strains)anyway I used lots of companies,nirvana has been and still is the most professional,they have a good variety and are very fair on price,I also get nervous when any company sends me free seed,so thats my 2cents

Latest posts

Back