We Interupt this Message for Deer Season!.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm..if the dogs "put you up", maybe ya' just needed a bath pretty bad...HA!!! ;)

..just like 'coon or bear,...'cept they might go 10-15 miles before catchin'.

well i acually did stay all weekend with a friend poor friend of mine when i was a kid that had a rusty tub and only an outhouse to use the bathroom in so yea i was probably pretty ripe by suday night when it was time to hunt .

You fellas ever catch wild boar with dogs ???
Now that's always a treat if the dogs are game and trained

.."hogs with dogs"...never have Serch. ..but I have caught bear that were too heavy to climb.
THAT can get ..exciteing, too

ive heard of hunters down south hunting boar with dogs, wasnt the original breed a great dane? if so i used to have 1 and a chawhua (a toco bell dog)killed him so i dont see how they could stand up to a big pig.

anyone ever been rattlesnake hunting? every once in a while me and my cousin go up to PA and catch some diamondbacks...i have a whole jar full of rattles...

..I've stumbled into a quite a few o' those "buzzworms", but have never intentionally looked for them.
You eat 'm, dutch?...they taste like chicken?..:p

i have eaten them before...they taste kind of like chicken but real rough...the meat is chewy as cowhide...usually though i just catch em and take the rattles..nice souvenirs

hey i was in the middle of a joke boys, well since you all ruined it the i wont tell you how it happened.

skunk said:
hey i was in the middle of a joke boys, well since you all ruined it the i wont tell you how it happened.

You were?

Well lets hear it man!

you never heard about the chihuhua that killed the greatdane?

well if you really want to know how he did it then ill tell you.

The Chihuhua Got Stuck Down The Greatdanes Throat Lol.

I bagged a couple of doe this year, still munchin' on some jerky. I have to hide out during turkey season though.:eek:

:eek::bolt:
TURKEYNECK said:
I bagged a couple of doe this year, still munchin' on some jerky. I have to hide out during turkey season though.:eek:

rofl...@ turkey sason...Last hoorah for the season here. It closes today..:(

Beautiful...dog and pheasants... gotta say though, I sure don't miss the snow!!! LOL... Here we sit behind duck blinds and sip hot coffee, complain it is cold (yea, california, cold!) and how we don't want to go back to work. Yummy, yum Hick!

Pics below is from email I got. They were taken in Peterborough, Ontario Canada... Ice Storm... (thank God we don't have those in California, I'd have to move to Mexico!)

ATT1.jpg

ATT2.jpg

ATT3.jpg

ATT4.jpg

ATT5.jpg

deer,bear and lion season is open here for guns... tagged a cat in my back forty...

most bear wallows where dried up early this year so not sure if we will tag one or not....

deer just started up so have plenty of time there :)

whats shake'n in your part of the woods guys?

:48:

violent-smiley-043.gif
rub it why don't ya....i gotta wait till next year :cry:
I gotta trade my hard earned bud for tenderloin this year. GRRRRR

Still got our crazy arse season here. (like 4 months gawd knows the tag limit :p)...but last year had this wild migration of blacks. was in the paper and all. sorta wierd for this neck of the woods. No tags tho.
Gonna check on boar tho...see whats up for this year. :)
been thinking about taking up duck tho. just or fun....but that means I gotta find a nice lab...(oh can't have that :p)

How big was the cat HGB?

Oh BTW (edit) got me a new (used :p) .270 rem. but prolly end up huntin with a bow next year... go figure. I love archery (even tho i stink) what you n hick pullin out...them dang weatherbys cannons? :p

Mutt said:
How big was the cat HGB?

Oh BTW (edit) got me a new (used :p) .270 rem. but prolly end up huntin with a bow next year... go figure. I love archery (even tho i stink) what you n hick pullin out...them dang weatherbys cannons? :p

small tom around 65-70 pounds :)

just been pack'n the 300 all weather here... nice and light, easy on the back:rolleyes: just been swap'n loads when needed ;)

.270 is still a nice gun to have for weakend shoot outs and such :hubba:

being right handed and right eyed blind I never got the hang of shooting a bow....

I won a 300 Weatherby Mag at a turkey federation gig last year. We have nothing around the great lakes that you need that much weapon for. Plus I already have a 7mm rem mag that I very fond of anyway. Ain't much in the lower 40 it can't handle. I am considering trading the 300, on a new browning 22 semi-auto, they are sweet little guns, but damn pricey. BTW the 300 is only a Mk1 synthetic with a leupold 3x9. Does have *** badges though.

Bow season is open now up here for whitetails. I will start up when we get a little cooler weather.

Latest posts

Back