Weed related pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
Hey all, was just thinking all the times ive needed to either see a hermie pic , what a male/female looks like & so on ....

So thought maybe we should all just post the pics we got , including lighting , nutes , seeds , all sorts :D should turn out very helpful for everybody.

Temp Chart. Male/Female.
kelvintempchart.jpg MALE_1.jpg

Harvesting.
When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

hazzah , i got indicas lol does this mean slower growth or faster

daytripper_1967 said:
im not a moderator,but i will tell you this!!!!!dont talk about selling shi,are you trying to get us all jacked??????/OBEY THE RULES OR DONT PLAY!!!!!!!if you dont want to grow yourn own youlll have to learn on your own!!!!

:holysheep:Where did that come from lol:D:D:D

p.s who's playing?, i didnt know this was a game :)

daytripper are you on the right thread lmao

Sorry Uk1 Its Just Iwent Out And Scoped My Scene And Was Pissed To Find Out My Stuff Had Been Pollunated!!!please Enjoy This Site!!!!i Told A Friend Earlier At Least Ill Have A Cross Again ....before It Was Purple Urkle-dutch Passion.....holands Hopenow Ill Have Purple Urkle-hollands Hope And Some Kind Of Rasberry.........the Buds Are Purple With Pink And Orange...seeds For Next Year I Guesss!!!!once Again I Apologize!!!IT DIDNT EFFECT THE WHOLE GROW THEY ARE SPACED OUT PRETTY FAR.......BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT EVEN THO I WAS ERKED THEY WERE SOME PRETTY COOL LOOKIN HERMIES....PEACE!!!!!

no problem , sorry to hear that they polunated...... :(

Latest posts

Back