Weighing the options: Diesel, Kush, and or Blue Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which variety would you go for

• Diesel and Kush only

• Blue Dream only

• All 3 (deal with the extra work with different grow schedules

Results are only viewable after voting.

trichnut

Reaction score
Just did a run of the Blue Dream, it was a really fast plant. 2 week veg time and 8 week flower. It yielded a good weight and a great smoke. No complaints.

This next run I have a lot of clones to choose from, about 3 times the amount I need. Its great because I will only be dealing with top performing girls. Iv got 3 strains: Diesel and Kush. (the mothers are from seed) and Blue Dream. (the mother is a cutting from my last crop)

The options:
1) Grow only the Diesel and Kush. (I was told that these 2 strains have a similar grow cycle 3-4 week veg and a long 10-12 week flower.
2) Grow only the Blue dreams. (iv already grown this exact same plant. It has a short grow cycle 2-3 week veg. 8 week flower.) I just hope I don’t get tired of it.
3) Grow all 3 and take down the blue dreams when they are ready and leave the others going until they are ready to go.

Iv got 3 lights so no matter what happens I can keep the different strains apart. I like choice 1 because of the potential of being a great vigorous plant being so close to seed. Iv done Sour Diesel, and that strain came out great so if the diesel is anything like the sour Diesel ill be happy. I don’t like the long flower.
Choice 2 is good because I just did that strain. I know what to do for it and it will get done quickly. I’ve never been too big into doing 2 strains back to back because I’m afraid of getting bored of it.
Choice 3 is great for the variety but its going to get a little crazy come harvest. They are done at different times and I harvest my tops and let my mids and lowers ripen for about 10-14 days. I can picture myself working my tail off chopping tops then trimming then chopping the rest of the last plant while chopping the tops of my late bloomers then trimming and doing a last harvest of the late bloomers… it makes my head spin.

Ether way im sure ill be happy at the end with all the work out of the way.

I’m eager to know your comments.

i voted for the first option as you all ready have bluedream ,,,why complicate things :hubba: :48:

Latest posts

Back