weird idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Grow&Smoke
Reaction score
ok i think alotta weird ****:D but anyways ok lets just say there is a guy and he does some sort of crime and gets caught he has no id and is far from home anyways and wont give out any infomation about himself what will the law do can this crime be documented against this person on there criminal record:confused: ??? just some weird **** i know it might not make any sense i was just thinking and wanted to hear what others thought lol:p:p

rofl...no worry, leo "WILL" know exactly who this person is, whether he has an id or not. Anonominity is NOT an option in todays society.

yeah man, and if he doesnt know who you are, there sure to detain you until they find out

they will find out who that person is soon enough, they have ways of making you talk lol

I heard someone give their brothers ID to a cop before becuase his license was suspended. So the cop ran his brothers info and found out there was a warrant out for his arrest. So he was charged with impersonation and a speeding ticked. Either way it was a felony. Crazy.

Latest posts

Back