weird new growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceylocc

Reaction score
This iss my first time growing a plant this big and had been doing well till i gave it too much 20-20-20 mirecle grow plant food. i waterd the nutes out andnow the new growth is turning bright yellow. but tha plant is still growing super fast witj female prefkowers.. what should i do tp stop the yellowing? won't let me up load a pic but i can txt tha pic ?

If she's in bloom you shouldn't be using 20-20-20, you should be starting to transition into a bloom formula.

That bright yellow most likely is nutrient burn from too much nitrogen. Have a pic u can post?

p.s. :welcome: to Marijuana Passion, it's nice to meet another likeminded individual. :)

:peace:

7ge:)

feed it rain water, or some distilled how big is it, probably needs a good flushing to get all that mg crap out

is it an indoor or out door plant

Is that Miracle grow time release ?

If that is what you have mixed in your soil, then if you flush, you will release a lot more of the nitrogen. Of coarse I don't think that the makers of the stuff realize that those little beads do dry up. Hopefully you will be able to flush out more of the remaining ferts and salts.
I have read that if you do use the time release that you must flush using up to 3x the amount of ph'd water.
Just my $0.02

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:)

What kind of soil did you use? Be really specific. Having a good soil mixture to begin with will help insure a healthy plant. If you start with a bad soil mixture, no amount of tweaking nutrients will held. You really also need to know something about your water quality. Ph that is out of range can affect nutrient uptake. Too much of one thing can lock out others. Ph can be very important.

How large are they? You might actually want to repot with a good quality soil mixture and then use the right nutes. There is really nothing about a 20-20-20 fertilizer that is good for mj. First, 20-20-20 is quite strong, but more importantly it does not supply the nutrients in the correct concentrations. During the vegetative stage you want something with more N and K and less P. For instance the GH veg nute that I use is 7-4-10. Flowering nutes will have more P, and less N and K.

hey there staceylocc,

Allow us to welcome you to the site. We all got so excited in offering advise that your being welcomed kinda slipped off to the side.

Well you already have an idea that we do love to grow, and there are some real masters here.

Lots of folks here have good solid advise, but not all. reading up you will find out fairly quick what is good for your particular situation.

Take the answers your given and research them carefully, and you are bound to be growing some serious dank in the blink of an eye.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back