Welcome to the FREAKSHOW! Round 2 with pics White Rhino, NL, Skunk#1, and Ice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is their duct tape on your tower fan, nice ladies by the way?!

when utilizing a fan to keep the air fresh with co2, and keeping it cool, you dont want too much turbulance.

My tower fan really moves some air! So i put the duct tape on in a configuration that would slow the air movement enough to do what i want, but at the top of the fan, i left it unrestricted, that way, the air between the canopy top and the light is a little cooler.

Nice. Good looking pic of the skunk 1.
Your set up looks good i need a couple of those hoods

thanks for the kind words good sir!

oh, and these hoods, are about 100.00 bucks! with glass! and they are the closest thing to a perfect doulbe parabolic reflector i could find, so they spread the light pretty good, plus its cooled with a 450 cfm fan.

How big is the grow area? Doesnt look that big but really well set out.
I just got mylar sheets hanging down in a room lol.
It works i guess

Newbud said:
How big is the grow area? Doesnt look that big but really well set out.
I just got mylar sheets hanging down in a room lol.
It works i guess

the room is a 4x4, nine plants max if you want decent yield, i veg for about 1.5 months. I wouldnt go any bigger, plus im growing spears, so know lst or topping, 1000w stays pretty cool, so i get an unreal amount of light penetration.:D

Bigger than it looks. My flower room about 4.5x4ft width and bepth so about same. two 600's in there so gues i'm about right then cool.
Should be fine when can afford some those hoods.
I dont think 12-14 inches too far away is it?
How tall can you go? I not toped or LST them either, getting pretty big now lol.
Look nice dont they in natural shape.
I move 2 out and put em in flower room (also 600) during day now leaving 5 in there cos they pretty wide lol

Newbud said:
Bigger than it looks. My flower room about 4.5x4ft width and bepth so about same. two 600's in there so gues i'm about right then cool.
Should be fine when can afford some those hoods.
I dont think 12-14 inches too far away is it?
How tall can you go? I not toped or LST them either, getting pretty big now lol.
Look nice dont they in natural shape.
I move 2 out and put em in flower room (also 600) during day now leaving 5 in there cos they pretty wide lol

im gonna lollipop them, removing almost half the lower growth, should look like 3 prong pitchforks when im done with them.

Ouch, sounds brutal man, i'll have to check in on that see how it goes.

Mrs Bonez , can J come out to play? she say's, long as your homework's done, J can come out to play for a bit.:hubba: :D :cool: ...

thank you Mrs Bonez.:D ...

i ain't miss'in the show. lol. lol. look'in righteous up in that there shed. thought i was late for the show. i'm in. i see theres a seat over here in the corner. right beside newbud...bb...:cool:

haha yo bb, not sure what that little play was all about, but welcome to the grow!

ahhh! i dont know how, but a male slipped by me, because i thought i had all of them presexed, and now this guy is clearly a male! Off with his head! Schweew, now that hes gone, i have a little more space, not that i think one less plant will affect my yield, now the rest have more light, lol.

Tell me more about this Bloombastic. I googled it and it doesn't seem to be available in the States, but you apparently got some here because you quoted the price in US$s.

nice selection of strains you got there man,
and they look nice and green!

PencilHead said:
Tell me more about this Bloombastic. I googled it and it doesn't seem to be available in the States, but you apparently got some here because you quoted the price in US$s.

its in the states, i bought it locally, they cant keep it on the shelf, so you have to prepay for it, the stuff is like 220 a bottle, but all the local guys at the hydro shop say its liquid gold, we will see after this harvest.

str8t0thetop said:
how bout some pics?

lemme know what pics you want, and maybe i can help, ill post update pics of my grow later tonight, or if you want a pic of the bloombastic, then check out my first post.

jb

Latest posts

Back