Welcome to the FREAKSHOW! Round 2 with pics White Rhino, NL, Skunk#1, and Ice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Well, ive nursed all the babys i had back to health due to a grower i know not knowing what he was doing and my reward is 9 healthy females that im flowering today! Back in action and it feels good.

On to the specs of the grow.

Decided to stay with the 1000w of pure Lumatek/Hortilux power. Just cant beat the amount of light this thing puts out next to my 600 watt.

2 Northern lights
3 White Rhino
3 Ice
1 Skunk #1 (from sensi seeds, the others are nirvana)

Keeping things cool is a 450 cfm Vortex fan cooling the light
Got a 170 cfm fan swapping out the air, but not before the Carbon filter does its job.

Also, i got a tower fan, that way the entire plant gets a fresh breeze to clear out that spent air.

Temps are nice at about 79 degrees. Decided not to use my co2 this round, think im just gonna stick with co2 for veg.
R/H is at 58%
Nutrients Lineup for flowering.

Ocean Forest Soil (5 Gallon planters are standard, really lets those roots reach out!
Botanicare Pureblend Pro Bloom
Botanicare Hydroplex Phosphorous bloom enhancer
Bloombastic will replace the hydroplex after a couple weeks, i hear this stuff doubles harvest weight, we will see. At about 220.00 bucks a bottle, it better do something.

Nutrients given at 6.6 ph. i never check my runoff.

Enjoy, should be a well documented grow!

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1755.JPG

bloombastic.jpg

Thanks kind sir, im so excited to see these girls get some nice size budz, I wouldnt be suprised if i saw a lb. on this grow. One can hope anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jbonez said:
Well, ive nursed all the babys i had back to health

if the cap fits :giggle: :stoned:

can i veg another week even tho ive got em under a hps? i dont want any stretching, and i figure its enough light, anyone?

Dunno about anyone else but i've used hps from the start and i no problem that i know of with stretching, infact at about week 3/4 of veg i moved light up a bit to get em a bit taller cos they bushed from the start.
I'm no expert as some know just my own experiance ;)
That was 8 plants under 2 600's by the way

ive heard others say that as well, i veg with an mh, but switched the light and decided to veg a bit longer to let my plants acclimate to the new pots and soil.

thanks for your insight! much appreciated.

Howdy J! I will be watching too. Good luck!

thanks guys, ill post an update next week, they have grown about a half a foot already! gonna take some cuttings tomorrow, once they are done flowering, i will have the next batch vegged and ready, and hopefully one of the clones will be worthy of being my mother plant, we will see, pretty excited.

dang looks great jbonez, 220 a bottle? your girls better like it, shieet cause you spoiling them good. lol

cannabis037 said:
dang looks great jbonez, 220 a bottle? your girls better like it, shieet cause you spoiling them good. lol

yeah, it wasnt cheap and i know that there is a lot of hype about it, but i know a few growers personally, guys that know way more than myself, and they say 50% increase is the norm, in fact, they usually wipe the local grow shop clean whenever they get a shipment.

The way they talk about it made me spend the money, just wanna see what it will do. They also said they increased their temps when using it. Not sure, but i cant wait to harvest again!

yeah man, looks good so far, I have some WR beans I'll probably drop this fall. cant wait...pullin up a chair motha licka.

the lazy boy is out for this one.gonna grab a 40oz and enjoy.. Green Mojo for you

Latest posts

Back