Welcome to the FREAKSHOW! Round 2 with pics White Rhino, NL, Skunk#1, and Ice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the girls about 28 days into flower, and look at those nugs!

So far, the bloombastic hasnt shown any negative side affects, thats for sure.

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1943.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

Beautiful... Mind if I help taste test those ladies when they're done? :p. GREAT work so far, they look awsome!

WOW!!! I know that bloombastic is expensive but it looking like it worth every penny right there.

Nice man, nice set up too, as always lol

thanks guys! yeah mental, come on down brotha! Shoot, i give most of it away when im done anyways. Mainly to my uncle who has prostate cancer and seems to love smoking to feel a bit better. I gave him almost a lb from my last grow. He was happy, and so was I!

Newbud said:
Lol i bet he was

yeah, i know its worth a lot of money, but growing takes the monetary value away from it imo, plus im not really down with selling it, i do it for the convenience of having my own good smoke, and the sport, its really fun to watch them grow. Cant be giving leo any possible chance to know what im up to, and i think when you start selling pot, you will get busted anyways.

Its really more of a hobby now, I love growing!

Yup i hear you there.

I love it , its took over every other hobby lol. I just go and sit there watching them a lot and i even love the work involved and watching the changes week by week.

Can understand what you saying about it loosing its monetary value as well its just to a guy who still waiting for my first crop to finish a pound a weed still seems like a lot lol.

All the best

sorry, i didnt realize you were relatively new to growing, as i myself am.

I guess when i was starting, i was hoping to get a couple ounces, and then i got about 18oz in soil my first time, so i was pretty happy. But i dont smoke as much i guess, maybe a couple grams a day at best.

18oz is fairly awesome for your first grow inside! but you seem to be using great equipment! i think ill be getting about 4-5 oz dry from my bigbud!i just harvested it, take a look at the pics in my g.j!

swiftgt said:
18oz is fairly awesome for your first grow inside! but you seem to be using great equipment! i think ill be getting about 4-5 oz dry from my bigbud!i just harvested it, take a look at the pics in my g.j!

thanks for the kind words! yeah, i know you can grow with minimal equipage, but i chose to put into the grow what i expect to get out of it.

going hydro after this grow, got all the stuff i need, just gotta put it together.

gonna be using the GH Flora Lucas formula, so we will see how it goes.

ill check your grow out!

Your set-up is really nice and neat. I try to keep mine that way, coil and fasten everything, secure everything else. You walk in there and it's like being on a Sci-Fi set or something, everything either white or silver.

And your ladies are looking just fine.

cool, im going to change to dwc after this grow is finished!
i got all my stuff a while ago and its in my grwo room, just dont have the space yet,to set it up!

swiftgt said:
cool, im going to change to dwc after this grow is finished!
i got all my stuff a while ago and its in my grwo room, just dont have the space yet,to set it up!

yeah, same here, my hydro setup is a neat little pile in the corner of the bedroom my grow tent is in, but im not doing dwc, going for a drip system like oc.

yea i bet you cant wait to get it out and start, i know i cant wait!
im going to go with 3 dwc 70L tanks and keep my 3x 400w hps for floweing and use the mothers im growing now to make clones for the dwc's,
hope it works out!

oh yeah, im very anxious to grow in water, looking forward to the ease of my system, all i will have to do is keep ph and ppm in check, everything else is good to go.

Girls are looking very good Jbonez. I followed your last grow for a bit did you ever finish out the journal? Anyhow this grow is looking bomb.

manels1111 said:
Girls are looking very good Jbonez. I followed your last grow for a bit did you ever finish out the journal? Anyhow this grow is looking bomb.

didnt really finish it out, life was getting in the way towards the end, but i got about 18 ounces. I gave most of it away and started over fresh.

This grow is ok, i really just wanted to get a good momma and now i have 4.

gonna do a full on sog next grow, should be nice.

thanks for the kind words.

whered all the pics go? I was getting interested. well guess Ill just ahve to wait like everybody else. Lookks real nice cant wait to see your new set up, up and running.

Latest posts

Back