what am i doing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
I will be the first to admit I need to chill and relax, that is why I smoke.

But my plants have been on 12/12 for a week and I am not seeing sex yet...or I am just not knowing what to look for...I plants are about a foot (or a little less) tall...what do I look for...do all ladies have a little hair on them?

Don't get too impatient. It can take up to 3 weeks to show sex once put into 12/12. How long did you veg them?

Also have you verified you have no light leaks. You should really not have any light in the room whatsoever coming from cracks and stuff. I would go sit in your room lights off for about 10 minutes looking around. Your eyes really adjust to the dark after around 10 minutes.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Don't get too impatient. It can take up to 3 weeks to show sex once put into 12/12. How long did you veg them?
about four weeks or so...

manels1111 said:
Also have you verified you have no light leaks. You should really not have any light in the room whatsoever coming from cracks and stuff. I would go sit in your room lights off for about 10 minutes looking around. Your eyes really adjust to the dark after around 10 minutes.

there is a little (LITTLE) light comes in and I am fixing that today...

mine took 4 weeks.... it take time.. you can reveg after finding sex by put them in 24/7 if you want to clone ....

good luck..

Latest posts

Back